Shady Still Looking for a Home . Update

He always extended the ball away from his body in a way to keep defenders off balance. As his talent started declining it's lead to a lot more fumbles. Then you gotta really wonder as another poster said, if he's not the right fit for KC who would he be the right fit for? He was fun to watch his first few years here and I will always remember his performance in the snow vs the Lions as an Eagle in 2013. 217 yards and two TD's, it was perhaps as close a performance as Gale Sayers 6 TD feat as far as a game involving very inclement weather and seemingly being the only player it didn't impact. I wouldn't compare him directly to Gale, but both players had incredible balance and just unfair to play against on a sloppy field. 

Edited by KzooMike

8 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

If I were Shady, I'd take a cheap deal with TB.  They have no backs and the other TB will get the most out of him.

They don't run the ball.  Their 2 RBs combined for 1200 yards bu had 12 TDs.  They just drafted a RB.  Plus they are loaded at WR.

What would they do with McCoy?

10 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

If I were Shady, I'd take a cheap deal with TB.  They have no backs and the other TB will get the most out of him.

They just drafted two this year (one of which was a 3rd rounder) and Ronald Jones was kind of decent last year. He was #3 in the entire league in broken tackles per touch.

Edited by DCOrange