Nfl.com State of the Franchise series: Bills poised to take next step, win AFC East

https://www.nfl.com/news/state-of-the-franchise-bills-poised-to-take-next-step-win-afc-east

Members of the Bills organization, Bills fans around the world and those of you who can't really enjoy a Bills game unless you do a Tommy Dreamer-like table bump:

What an exciting time to be a fan of the Buffalo Bills. Not only is your team poised for greatness, you no longer have to see Tom Brady. That man is going to haunt the dreams of Bills fans for years to come, but you don't have to worry about him anymore. Well, unless you get to the Super Bowl and have to face the Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- and I just can't believe I said that. But before we put you in the Super Bowl, let's take a step back.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, first_and_ten said:

Actually, nobody knows for sure, but yes they do have a clue. 72 positive cases. That's quite a clue there.

Of the 2,000 players in the NFL.

I'm sick of all the downers posting on EVERY thread, multiple times, that there won't be a season. Like we don't all know the situation we are in? Why must it be repeated over and over and over? Speculative nonsense.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

Of the 2,000 players in the NFL.

I'm sick of all the downers posting on EVERY thread, multiple times, that there won't be a season. Like we don't all know the situation we are in? Why must it be repeated over and over and over? Speculative nonsense.

Honestly dude, get a grip. No matter how many times people post about it, that in itself won't make a certain outcome come true. RIGHT??

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

32 teams times 53 plus 10 to 13 for ps 

leaves 1944 to 2040 players. 

What’s that — just shy of .04?

Would you want to play with those odds? Maybe ruin your career? And remember, those numbers are BEFORE training camp. What will they be after camp starts?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, first_and_ten said:

Honestly dude, get a grip. No matter how many times people post about it, that in itself won't make a certain outcome come true. RIGHT??

You think that's why I don't like it? No, it's because nobody knows what they are talking about and it's smarter to not make such bold and foolish predictions, especially when every indication from the NFL has been that they plan on having a season.

Downers get old.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MJS said:

You think that's why I don't like it? No, it's because nobody knows what they are talking about and it's smarter to not make such bold and foolish predictions, especially when every indication from the NFL has been that they plan on having a season.

Downers get old.

I'm actually one who will be horribly disappointed if the season is cancelled. I love football. I am not a downer,  I'm just being a realist. If you look at what's happening in Florida, Texas and California alone, it doesn't inspire optimism. If you think I'm one of those people who wishes the season in cancelled, I'm not. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, first_and_ten said:

I'm actually one who will be horribly disappointed if the season is cancelled. I love football. I am not a downer,  I'm just being a realist. If you look at what's happening in Florida, Texas and California alone, it doesn't inspire optimism. If you think I'm one of those people who wishes the season in cancelled, I'm not. 

It's not realistic to say there won't be a season. That is literally pessimistic. Realistic is to take a wait and see approach because the situation is so fluid and seems to change on almost a daily basis.

Just now, MJS said:

It's not realistic to say there won't be a season. That is literally pessimistic. Realistic is to take a wait and see approach because the situation is so fluid and seems to change on almost a daily basis.

I din't say there wouldn't be a season. I said there probably won't be a season. You are putting words in my mouth. Big difference!! And I don't agree with your definition of those terms. Realistic is not taking a wait and see approach. That would be a hopeful attitude, or optimistic attitude. Being a realist is looking at the landscape and seeing what is there. Not hoping it's all rosy.

Stay in your fantasy world MJS. The rest of us will live in reality.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

This picture is much the point.  Josh is ready to launch and the left hand is distant from the torso and the left shoulder is much higher than the the right.  If I read the Cover1 story and Jordan Palmer interviews correctly, he should look much different making this type of throw this year.  This and Diggs should make a big difference in scoring. 400+ points or bust.