The War on Whiteness

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re wasting your time. BillSy has gotten so far off course he has no idea what he’s even promoting anymore. Trump completely broke him. 

Yup.  Tsol is completely on the  crazy train.  but that ok.  he threatening lawsuits against someone. , Im clueless.  'But it's good fun. Lawyers, does he have a case?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re wasting your time. BillSy has gotten so far off course he has no idea what he’s even promoting anymore. Trump completely broke him. 

No, he's my buddy, he listens to me 

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

Why don't you have another drink, and drudge up another half baked argument to scream out at the top of your lungs at someone else ok? 

Take the L on this one 

Can you project, harder?  Do yourself a favor - download the latest talking points from your keepers because you cannot argue without them.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, BillStime said:

The fact that it is referred to as the “black” national anthem is very divisive- which is unfortunate when it’s message is universal and positive…

If you’re looking to bring the country together, I would cease from referring to it in that manner…You’re just going to turn people off who aren’t black…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

8 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

The fact that it is referred to as the “black” national anthem is very divisive- which is unfortunate when it’s message is universal and positive…

If you’re looking to bring the country together, I would cease from referring to it in that manner…You’re just going to turn people off who aren’t black…👍

You really should take it up with Brigitte Gabriel...

and well...

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Because your MAGA friends don't like the anthem... and are crying about it.

I don’t think it’s a matter of people not liking the message of the song… it’s a very positive message…I think many people oppose the label of it ONLY being for black people, and trying to create a separate national anthem that divides the country…

How are Asian American people supposed to participate? How about Hispanic Americans, Native Americans, or any other non black group of people?

Why not call it the “Lift Every Voice Anthem” or something like that?  That would make it more inclusive, and invite more people to participate…👍

• Awesome! (+1) 3

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t think it’s a matter of people not liking the message of the song… it’s a very positive message…I think many people oppose the label of it ONLY being for black people, and trying to create a separate national anthem that divides the country…

How are Asian American people supposed to participate? How about Hispanic Americans, Native Americans, or any other non black group of people?

Why not call it the “Lift Every Voice Anthem” or something like that?  That would make it more inclusive, and invite more people to participate…👍

Oh you and your common sense. 

That stuff doesn’t fly around here Buddy. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1