The War on Whiteness

It’s not weird. “Segregation” of this sort was always acceptable because whites never understood the end game. 

They wanted your stuff, you gave it to them in the hopes that they wouldn’t call you racist. 

Now you have nothing. And they don’t care. 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, LeviF said:

It’s not weird. “Segregation” of this sort was always acceptable because whites never understood the end game. 

They wanted your stuff, you gave it to them in the hopes that they wouldn’t call you racist. 

Now you have nothing. And they don’t care. 

I didn't have anything to give anyone or was alive back then.  

I'm blown away that the progressive position is taking us right back to segregation.

And as far as IBM.  It was red hat recruiting that was hiring based on race.   They work with most of fortune 500.  Or did 

26 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I didn't have anything to give anyone or was alive back then.  

I'm blown away that the progressive position is taking us right back to segregation.

And as far as IBM.  It was red hat recruiting that was hiring based on race.   They work with most of fortune 500.  Or did 

I was responding to the tweet calling it “weird” but it didn’t render right in my browser so I didn’t want to put it in the quote. 

The progressive position was never about “equality.”

• Agree 1

On 12/12/2023 at 9:47 AM, Tiberius said:

What's going to happen to white people? 

When discrimination is encouraged and promoted against specific groups of people, it is only inevitable that individuals will not feel wrong, or remorse about attacking those groups of people…

We‘ve seen this when a racist black man drove his vehicle into a Christmas parade, specifically looking to hurt white people…

We also saw this when two black guys woke up, one morning, saying they wanted to randomly shoot a white person…they drove around a neighborhood until they saw a man tending to his garden in his front yard…They pulled up to the property and killed the man, without ever being wronged by him, or even knowing who he was…

A third story is about two black men who stole a car and decided to intentionally hit other vehicles and then run over a white guy riding his bike…The murdered man happened to be a retired sheriff out for a morning ride…

Unfortunately, these types of stories will only continue to increase the more this racist anti white narrative is promoted in our society…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1