If Trump loses and refuses to leave

7 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Here are 9 cases where enlisted people disobeyed orders and are now recognized as heroes.

https://www.wearethemighty.com/articles/troops-disobey-orders/

Grunts don't usually get orders from generals.

that's because the top brass need plausible deniability

middle mgmt to take the fall if something gets screwed up

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

On his campaign he said at multiple rallies that he'd never come back if he loses. 

He couldn't care less about his voters. 

And where is Trump and Coronavirus Task force? The virus is spiraling out of control and he is still hiding like a pathetic loser.

Just now, BillStime said:

And where is Trump and Coronavirus Task force? The virus is spiraling out of control and he is still hiding like a pathetic loser.

Trump stopped governing once he got COVID.

These people don't care about Americans. They don't care how many die and how many jobs are lost.

This was solely about them, and since losing they couldn't care less about doing anything to help the situation. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Trump stopped governing once he got COVID.

These people don't care about Americans. They don't care how many die and how many jobs are lost.

This was solely about them, and since losing they couldn't care less about doing anything to help the situation. 

The ONLY thing he is doing right now is making one last hail-mary grifting effort to scam money out of his idiotic (his words, because he despises them) base.

None of the money he is asking for in his "legal fight" goes to the election recount. It gets split between the RNC and his pockets, so he can stuff them as he gets thrown out the door.

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

The ONLY thing he is doing right now is making one last hail-mary grifting effort to scam money out of his idiotic (his words, because he despises them) base.

None of the money he is asking for in his "legal fight" goes to the election recount. It gets split between the RNC and his pockets, so he can stuff them as he gets thrown out the door.

Not surprising.

The Republican Party thrives off of their base lacking intelligence or common sense. 

These people are too dumb to read the fine print of where their money is going, or they don't care. 

It's a cult. They don't question anything Supreme Leader says or does. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Two law firms helping Trump contest the election have quit in the past three days

They probably quit because they know that whatever money Trump cons out of his cult will go into his pockets, not to cover their billable hours.

11 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

No it's not that topic. Thanks for the well expressed answer though.

I was referring to then  Senator Joe Biden's Iraq War vote.

Granted this was not Joe's sole doing, but as a U.S. Senator who thought it was a good idea and voted for it, he bears a hefty dose of responsibility IMHO.

6 hours ago, Kemp said:

Just think of all the names you could substitute for Biden in that statement from both sides of the aisle. To single in on him is odd, to me.

On what basis did everyone cast their vote on that issue?

Were they provided with honest Intel?

Note I did say "Granted this was not Joe's sole doing, ".  I am not singling him out but he bears a hefty dose of responsibility for what he did.

Joe got the same Intel as Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, Patty Murray, Xavier Becerra, Mike Honda, Nancy Pelosi, Loretta Sanchez, Maxine Watters, Dick Durbin, John Lewis, Elijah Cummings, and Gresham Barrett among many others.  

24 Senators and 133 HoR members to be exact.

https://www.thoughtco.com/2002-iraq-war-vote-3325446

How come these 157 people were able to see through Bush and  Cheney's lies yet Joe could not?  

Stop making excuses for him. Come on man, Joe blew it on this one and it was a big fuggin deal.

Edited by reddogblitz

24 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Note I did say "Granted this was not Joe's sole doing, ".  I am not singling him out but he bears a hefty dose of responsibility for what he did.

Joe got the same Intel as Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, Patty Murray, Xavier Becerra, Mike Honda, Nancy Pelosi, Loretta Sanchez, Maxine Watters, Dick Durbin, John Lewis, Elijah Cummings, and Gresham Barrett among many others.  

How come these 157 people were able to see through Bush and  Cheney's lies yet Joe could not?  

Stop making excuses for him. Come on man, Joe blew it on this one and it was a big fuggin deal.

Dude, he ain't Trump.  Therefore he doesn't have one spot of crap on him, in spite of his 47 year record.

He's bleached and pasteurized and erased and re-written.  Have you noticed how nobody talks about his policies or what he might do or who he might pick for his cabinet?  None of that ***** matters.

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

WHATABOUT WHATABOUT WHATABOUT 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Actually, you did single him out. You mentioned no one else.

Out of the 157 who got it wrong, 151 were Republicans.

Joe got it wrong.

The entire Republican Party got it wrong.

You must really hate Republicans about this vote.

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Your future life story?

I know you think you're clever.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Actually, you did single him out. You mentioned no one else.

Out of the 157 who got it wrong, 151 were Republicans.

Joe got it wrong.

The entire Republican Party got it wrong.

You must really hate Republicans about this vote.

I know you think you're clever.

Actually I did not. He was part of the group that got it wrong as I said for now the 3rd time.

Not sure how Republicans voted has anything to do with what Joe did.  

I think EVERYONE who voted for it should admit their HUGE mistake, resign, and move to the AZ desert and wear sackloth and ashes never to be seen or heard from again.  If you fug up that bad at your job you need to find a new job.

Just because I don't like your BFF does not mean I'm a Republican. That's just your George W Bush " if you ain't for us, You're against us" logic at play.

Edited by reddogblitz