If Trump loses and refuses to leave

6 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Can you link me to this audio in full context? It'd be interesting, for certain. 

Oh, please.

You can post here, but you can't find it for yourself?

Weak, even for a Trump supporter.

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He believes in a multicultural democratic society. That's good 

Yep, nothing screams "multicultural democratic society" like Biden's history of working with segregationist senators and his anti-desegregation and anti-busing stances....

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Oh, please.

You can post here, but you can't find it for yourself?

Weak, even for a Trump supporter.

You're making a pretty strong claim. I figured you might be able to narrow it down if you didn't have it on hand. Can you at least tell me when/what platform/who he was talking to? The President says a lot of things to a lot of people. 

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

Yep, nothing screams "multicultural democratic society" like Biden's history of working with segregationist senators and his anti-desegregation and anti-busing stances....

And working with first black president, supported by black voters, working with all people, not scapegoating immigrants, not calling black communities rat infested slums, not praising parasite Confederates, not screaming “send them back” about dark skinned American citizens, etc. 

Just ignore reality and support scum bag Trump, I guess, huh? 

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

You're making a pretty strong claim. I figured you might be able to narrow it down if you didn't have it on hand. Can you at least tell me when/what platform/who he was talking to? The President says a lot of things to a lot of people. 

Chris Wallace

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And working with first black president, supported by black voters, working with all people, not scapegoating immigrants, not calling black communities rat infested slums, not praising parasite Confederates, not screaming “send them back” about dark skinned American citizens, etc. 

Yep, when Biden sponsored a successful bill that prohibited the use of federal funds for busing, he really showed us he was about an integrated multicultural society....

Nothing says "send them back" more clearly than stopping blacks from integrating....

But, just ignore reality

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

Yep, when Biden sponsored a successful bill that prohibited the use of federal funds for busing, he really showed us he was about an integrated multicultural society....

Congrats, you know how to knit pick. So what? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Congrats, you know how to knit pick. So what? 

So, stop attacking others about Trump when you are supporting a racist. 

But, he is a racist in your party, so, that is ok....

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

So, stop attacking others about Trump when you are supporting a racist. 

But, he is a racist in your party, so, that is ok....

Lol, Trump is a racist. He’s also a loser 

And don’t tell me what to do. 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This sums you up in a video.

Edited by wppete
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, Trump is a racist. He’s also a loser 

And don’t tell me what to do. 

I'm not telling you what to do. I support your right to vote for Biden, even if he is a racist. 

Or was Kamala Harris wrong when she pointed out his racist tendencies?

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Kemp said:

He's against authoritarianism. 

That's enough for me.

Pretty effin scary that that's not enough for everyone.

I will always voice my opinion against a wannabe dictator even if some of you would be just fine with it.

A wannabe dictator who at every opportunity refuses to be a dictator. :doh:?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, LB3 said:

A wannabe dictator who at every opportunity refuses to be a dictator. :doh:?

Someone who says they might not accept election results that displace him is a perfect example of a wannabe dictator. If Obama had said that, you and Republicans would have demanded the immediate onset of impeachment hearings.

But that would somehow be different, right?

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Someone who says they might not accept election results that displace him is a perfect example of a wannabe dictator. If Obama had said that, you and Republicans would have demanded the immediate onset of impeachment hearings.

? After three and a half years of literally not accepting election results, your party is now worried that the orange menace who constantly trolls you "might" do the same. You're precious.

As an aside, stay away from the cats please. The rabbits will be fine.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Kind of like Hillary and the entire Democratic party not accepting the 2016 election results and supporting non-stop, tax payer funded, political attempts to delegitimize the election and remove Trump from office.

Kinda makes all of you "wannabe dictators"

Don't you ever tire of whining....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Okay, I read the back and forth in the transcript. Trump expressed concern with fraud due to mail-in voting. Chris asked if he was suggesting he wouldn't accept the results and he immediately answered no [that isn't what he's suggesting]. He goes on to take a shot at Hillary and say she never accepted it and looks foolish for it. He then says he'll need to see the data. I suspect that is leaving the door open for investigating if there is some evidence of fraud - similar to the Florida chad recounts. But I'm not surprised in the least that you want to twist that into your strange fantasy where he doesn't accept the results of a legal election. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Okay, I read the back and forth in the transcript. Trump expressed concern with fraud due to mail-in voting. Chris asked if he was suggesting he wouldn't accept the results and he immediately answered no [that isn't what he's suggesting]. He goes on to take a shot at Hillary and say she never accepted it and looks foolish for it. He then says he'll need to see the data. I suspect that is leaving the door open for investigating if there is some evidence of fraud - similar to the Florida chad recounts. But I'm not surprised in the least that you want to twist that into your strange fantasy where he doesn't accept the results of a legal election. 

Not only twisting it into not accepting the results of a legal election, but also into a pretzel like conclusion of Trump barrricading himself in the White House and refusing to leave....

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Not only twisting it into not accepting the results of a legal election, but also into a pretzel like conclusion of Trump barrricading himself in the White House and refusing to leave....

Mentally ill

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Its like they all live in this made up little fantasy world and the rest of us are looking at them like we look at those people on acid who take their pants off start thrashing the sidewalk while singing incoherently and licking their forearms.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1