DR is Back

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

He is willing to engage in debate with any poster who is equally inclined. 

The posters who are NOT willing to do that, regardless of their positions, are the ones that should be "logging off for a bit"

he is, but doesn’t change the fact he has gone from a normal poster to someone who posts about the deep state for a dozen hours a day, continuously citing reddit conspiracies that never come true.  

and like I said, the fact he managed to get suspended, something very very difficult to do here on PPP, speaks to his obsessiveness.

maybe trolls should log off too, but so should DR.  Mods agreed 

1 hour ago, We Come In Peace said:

When you have to start your argument with a lie just to make yourself feel better about all the times someone has exposed your own ignorance -- chances are the rest of it are probably not worth reading. 

it’s not a lie, I’m aware of what you have said.  Log off

Edited by Crayola64

16 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

he is, but doesn’t change the fact he has gone from a normal poster to someone who posts about the deep state for a dozen hours a day, continuously citing reddit conspiracies that never come true.  

and like I said, the fact he managed to get suspended, something very very difficult to do here on PPP, speaks to his obsessiveness.

maybe trolls should log off too, but so should DR.  Mods agreed 

He can post about whatever he wants as long as it is done respectfully.

As far as his suspension, I saw the thread he started in which he called out Gary/Warren. It was pretty mild in that he was calling out Gary for deleting a thread he had started simply because Gary was pretty much proven wrong.

The irony is that, prior to DR's thread, there had been a few threads, including one by Gary, in which posters were called out and accused of some pretty vile things. I was personally called out in the opening post of one for being a racist simply because the poster was aware that I am a retired LE Officer. There were individual posters stating they had contacted the mods about these threads, yet nothing was done. And another irony is that Gary is one of the posters on this forum who rarely engages in substantive discussion. He is a crusader who posts nothing but memes and statements intended only to evoke visceral responses from other posters.

I am not a fan of call out threads and DR should not have done it. He was suspended for it.

Rules are rules. Just enforce them equally.

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, no thanks 

So, you don't want others to take you seriously.  Sock accounts do not count by the way.  Be brave.  Nobody is going to know your true identity anyways.

Edited by RochesterRob

5 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

He can post about whatever he wants as long as it is done respectfully.

As far as his suspension, I saw the thread he started in which he called out Gary/Warren. It was pretty mild in that he was calling out Gary for deleting a thread he had started simply because Gary was pretty much proven wrong.

The irony is that, prior to DR's thread, there had been a few threads, including one by Gary, in which posters were called out and accused of some pretty vile things. I was personally called out in the opening post of one for being a racist simply because the poster was aware that I am a retired LE Officer. There were individual posters stating they had contacted the mods about these threads, yet nothing was done. And another irony is that Gary is one of the posters on this forum who rarely engages in substantive discussion. He is a crusader who posts nothing but memes and statements intended only to evoke visceral responses from other posters.

I am not a fan of call out threads and DR should not have done it. He was suspended for it.

Rules are rules. Just enforce them equally.

The difference is that you didn't whine to the mods.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

So you know the in's and out's of a young girl?  I knew you had problems but making such a comparison is very distasteful.  

Wow look at you continuing on with pointless posts that say nothing at all.

Scream!

Scream from your mountaintop!

Someone will hear you! 

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Scream!

Someone will hear you! 

Deflect all that you want to but that response of yours is very distasteful.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

You should be better than this...

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Deflect all that you want to but that response of yours is very distasteful.

Distasteful? You guys crack me up with your hypocrisy. I read worse things from consistent posters on this message board all the time and you idiots laugh along.

It's okay. I'll dismiss it. I know you're dealing with the loss of your chosen one DR at the moment :lol:

Edited by transplantbillsfan

5 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

giphy.gif

Distasteful? You guys crack me up with your hypocrisy. I read worse things from consistent posters on this message board all the time.

It's okay. I'll dismiss it. I know you're dealing with the loss of your chosen one DR at the moment :lol:

Keep deflecting.  It's all you have.

17 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

giphy.gif

Distasteful? You guys crack me up with your hypocrisy. I read worse things from consistent posters on this message board all the time and you idiots laugh along.

You can be a decent poster at times and, then, at other times, you are like this.

It's a shame.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/30/2020 at 12:33 PM, Tiberius said:

So it’s ok to extend American citizenship so more people have individual rights? Dreamers should have full citizenship rights 

Buy a box of Craker Jack and become an American Citizen!

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Scream!

Someone will hear you! 

I mean, you literally brought up a young girl's period. You should step back from your computer.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LB3 said:

I mean, you literally brought up a young girl's period. You should step back from your computer.

I didn't realize female physiology upset everyone this much.

If you can't handle the word "period" with regard to female menstruation, shame on you.

But I didn't mean to insult everyone's sporadically chaste sensibilities.

Oh forget it....

@RochesterRob brings up deflecting he does it as well as you can do it and drags sheeple like @Wacka along with him.

Sorry for the period statement, but back to the issue you've deflected regarding the loss of your Messiah in this thread... well...

giphy.gif

Edited by transplantbillsfan

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I didn't realize female physiology upset everyone this much.

If you can't handle the word "period" with regard to female menstruation, shame on you.

But I didn't mean to insult everyone's sporadically chaste sensibilities.

Oh forget it....

@RochesterRob brings up deflecting he does it as well as you can do it and drags sheeple like @Wacka along with him.

Sorry for the period statement, but back to the issue you've deflected regarding the loss of your Messiah in this thread... well...

Hey, if you want to talk about teenage girls menstruating, feel free if that's your thing. It wasn't that it insulted my delicate sensibilities, I just made the mistake of thinking you were better than your posts have been in this thread. Apparently not.

DR has gotten so deep into your head that you just can't stop obsessing about him, and being a complete d**k in the process.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, GG said:

Show us where he's been wrong in his conspiracy rantings regarding the coup attempt.

12 hours ago, Rob's House said:

His time line is off, and Barr may not issue indictments after all, but the substance of his allegations have proven true for the most part.

giphy.gif

You guys really are something else over here. 

You ask for an example where DR was wrong with all the coup bullcrap and @Crayola64 quickly points out all the people who were supposed to be in prison now.

I remember that very well and it was quickly pointed out and you idiots can't even concede how wrong he was.

And yet you say he was actually right. :lol:

Really? So who's going to jail? If they obviously did it someone is obviously going to jail.

It isn't Andy McCabe, who is one of several people DR said would inevitably be indicted.

giphy.gif

Face it... this place is a cesspool of conspiracy theories and @Deranged Rhino is your ringleader.