“Cancel” / Knee-Jerk Culture of 2020 and beyond

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You don't care about justice.

Blinders are a good choice for someone who does not care to really see what others are doing.

It is much easier for you to simply make up false judgements for those who speak out against your biases.

Oh well, it is the only way that you can function, so be it.

Edited by B-Man

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Blinders are a good choice for someone who does not care to really see what others are doing.

It is much easier for you to simply make up false judgements for those who speak out against your biases.

Oh well, it is the only way that you can function, so be it.

BIAS?

No, we have your entire posting history here.

Your BIAS is SO BAD and evident your history of posts diminishes any objectivity you claim to have...

Get out of here and go back to your safe place Bonnie - you're in over your head.

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

There it is again.

It is just you, you know.

You are failing and lashing out, all on your own.

Check the thread.

You do realize others read this board, right?  You don't even have to be a member of the site OR post a certain number of posts for the PPP section to appear; unlike your safe place, right Bonnie?

People SEE your posts - (notice, I didn't say READ)...

People KNOW you Bonnie...

People see how much you spam and plagiarize the board... hell, even at your safe play (I see you're a Moderator now, eh? LMAO) your keepers created your own cartoon thread specifically for you - LMAO

I very well may have a reputation here with the cult (and I love it) - but it kills you that you get upstaged EVERY DAY here by your own history because you are not bright and have zero foresight.

You are a tool and your keepers appreciate your efforts.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You do realize others read this board, right?  

People SEE your posts - (notice, I didn't say READ)...

People KNOW you Bonnie...

And you know what these people think ?

That WE that you keep using is you representing the majority of the board ?

I am especially fascinated by your highlighted (by me) sentence .

If you are speaking for those who do not READ my posts (as you so laughingly) stressed, then you certainly do not know me.

If you base a conclusion on the number of my posts and have not really attempted to understand them then.

You are........... I believe the the clinical term is............ a "lunkhead"

oh and in addition.... the #23 in the country, St. Bonaventure Bonnies won their first game of the year last night.

Here we go Bonnies !!

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

There it is again.

It is just you, you know.

You are failing and lashing out, all on your own.

Check the thread.

LMAO - oh no - it's you Bonnie.

Your bias has been repeatedly exposed.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

And you know what these people think ?

That WE that you keep using is you representing the majority of the board ?

I am especially fascinated by your highlighted (by me) sentence .

If you are speaking for those who do not READ my posts (as you so laughingly) stressed, then you certainly do not know me.

If you base a conclusion on the number of my posts and have not really attempted to understand them then.

You are........... I believe the the clinical term is............ a "lunkhead"

oh and in addition.... the #23 in the country, St. Bonaventure Bonnies won their first game of the year last night.

Here we go Bonnies !!

blah blah blah...

Anything else to add? 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Kumbaya, finally: Disgust with cancel culture now bipartisan

4d7a5192-ac45-4389-9fc7-9ab567b4e547-860

Is this the moment when America finally goes from woke to joke? Probably not, but it might be the moment when Americans realize what a fringe movement wokery actually is. A new Hill-HarrisX poll shows large majorities in all political demos think cancel culture has gone too far, and another from Pew shows the narrowness of the faction pushing it.

hill-harrisx-cancel-culture-730x411.jpg

This is not just a consensus, it’s an overwhelming consensus.

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2021/11/10/kumbaya-finally-disgust-with-cancel-culture-now-bipartisan-n428315

• Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Kumbaya, finally: Disgust with cancel culture now bipartisan

4d7a5192-ac45-4389-9fc7-9ab567b4e547-860

Is this the moment when America finally goes from woke to joke? Probably not, but it might be the moment when Americans realize what a fringe movement wokery actually is. A new Hill-HarrisX poll shows large majorities in all political demos think cancel culture has gone too far, and another from Pew shows the narrowness of the faction pushing it.

hill-harrisx-cancel-culture-730x411.jpg

This is not just a consensus, it’s an overwhelming consensus.

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2021/11/10/kumbaya-finally-disgust-with-cancel-culture-now-bipartisan-n428315

You realize most of the left always hated this crap too right?  Twitter isn't the majority of the left just the loudest.

Edited by L Ron Burgundy

3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You realize most of the left always hated this crap too right?  Twitter isn't the majority of the left just the loudest.

Had to edit that in depth response ?

I wasn't going by twitter, but by the  overwhelming evidence over the past few decades of the Left/Libs/democrats all contributing to the problem.

It must have been a "silent majority" of the Left against it................very silent.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Albwan said:

ahahahahahahaha

If she spoke much longer, Whoopie would have been back on air. 

I'm never ceased to be amazed by how absolutely soft these people are.  They spend decades on air, speaking words written by others, with a team of associates ready to provide additional context or information through an earpiece as needed, and destroy lives along the way as Minka and her husband Eraserhead just acknowledged.

One pal ends up in the sin bin for a minute and suddenly we're at a crisis and tipping point.  

Personally, I have no idea what's in Whoopie's heart, I can't trust Minka and Eraserhead to tell me, and nothing that has happened over the past few days have done anything to change that.  I am not quite certain what a two week suspension does in this case, and I certainly don't think she did anything wrong here beyond digging in on a point she wasn't all that prepared to discuss.  

12 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If she spoke much longer, Whoopie would have been back on air. 

I'm never ceased to be amazed by how absolutely soft these people are.  They spend decades on air, speaking words written by others, with a team of associates ready to provide additional context or information through an earpiece as needed, and destroy lives along the way as Minka and her husband Eraserhead just acknowledged.

One pal ends up in the sin bin for a minute and suddenly we're at a crisis and tipping point.  

Personally, I have no idea what's in Whoopie's heart, I can't trust Minka and Eraserhead to tell me, and nothing that has happened over the past few days have done anything to change that.  I am not quite certain what a two week suspension does in this case, and I certainly don't think she did anything wrong here beyond digging in on a point she wasn't all that prepared to discuss.  

Here's my question.  If the Holocaust was between people of the same color why did she feel it appropriate to assume a Jewish stage name?  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Here's my question.  If the Holocaust was between people of the same color why did she feel it appropriate to assume a Jewish stage name?  

Jesus man, I just said I don't know what's in her heart!

What I can tell you upon researching further, she claims to be Jewish, that her family was Jewish, and that her family name was "Goldberg" somewhere along the line.  Turns out there is actually no record of any of that, but if it IS in her heart...

She knew exactly what she was saying, as she repeated it a few times even with people staring right at her. I’m really not big on canceling people, but she should be off that show immediately and permanently. We ALL now know how she really feels, and yes black people can be blatant racists too! It’s not an exclusive title reserved only for white folk.