Will GregPersons Continue to Beat His Wife?

Will he?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will our beloved Mr. Persons continue to beat his wife?

• Yes
    • Yes

Hey @Koko78 just wondering if you were aware that the "beats his wife" slur has historically been used in the US as a way for White people to incite violence and discredit Black people?

A lot of Lynchings were based on "That guy touched my white wife!" or "He hit his wife" 

The FBI did similar to MLK

So basically I'm wondering, Koko have you ever participated in a lynching? Because you posted this IMMEDIATELY after I posted the KKK thread, like maybe that really triggered you... and your first instinct.... was to lynch?

This you and your girl, Koko?

ikHTaCTSq2cHqXfQ-AN_w-iGT1sw01-kJZ4rnoVW

3 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Hey @Koko78 just wondering if you were aware that the "beats his wife" slur has historically been used in the US as a way for White people to incite violence and discredit Black people?

You know, that or you just regularly commit acts of domestic violence in a misogynistic rage.

Why do you hate women so by diminishing their pain and pretending your making them victims is some sort of racial thing?

Edited by Koko78

3 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Why are you posting these photos?

Do they make you uncomfortable? They should. This thread is a modern continuation of the instincts White people have had on race in America. The methods have become more subtle. But they're just as sinister and the motivations are the same.  

If I came into PPP's bar and said the things I said here, it would've been the same as the photos. You all have made that very very very clear.  

Do you not like seeing it?

Edited by GregPersons

3 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Do they make you uncomfortable? They should. This thread is a modern continuation of the instincts White people have had on race in America. The methods have become more subtle. But they're just as sinister and the motivations are the same.  

If I came into PPP's bar and said the things I said here, it would've been the same as the photos. You all have made that very very very clear.  

Do you not like seeing it?

Any sane rational human being would be revolted by those pics. The fact that you are equating differing ideas from your own on a political sub forum to unspeakable acts of evil in the darkest chapter of our history is unfathomable and dishonors the sacrifices made by the victims. Unbelievable.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Any sane rational human being would be revolted by those pics. The fact that you are equating differing ideas from your own on a political sub forum to unspeakable acts of evil in the darkest chapter of our history is unfathomable and dishonors the sacrifices made by the victims. Unbelievable.

So you want to stop talking about it, then? Would it honor that history more for it to continue to be unlearned?

Do you think you're aware of our racial history? You can't even define "racism" correctly. 99% of the posters on this board think "Reverse racism" and "White people suffer from racism" are actual ideas. 

You think the photos are the problem? You're just being a B word because the truth makes you uncomfortable. 

As you can see with George Floyd — it doesn't just take one Racist White person to murder a Black person. It also takes all kinds of White people to STAND AROUND AND DO NOTHING BUT SUPPORT IT.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

So you want to stop talking about it, then? Would it honor that history more for it to continue to be unlearned?

Do you think you're aware of our racial history? You can't even define "racism" correctly. 99% of the posters on this board think "Reverse racism" and "White people suffer from racism" are actual ideas. 

You think the photos are the problem? You're just being a B word because the truth makes you uncomfortable. 

As you can see with George Floyd — it doesn't just take one Racist White person to murder a Black person. It also takes all kinds of White people to STAND AROUND AND DO NOTHING BUT SUPPORT IT.

What is your solution to black on black violence?

• Like (+1) 1

If I recall correctly, one of the few permanent bannings from this forum was for posting lynching images.   No reason not to invoke that again.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Again, you should know who you are talking to before making insinuations about peoples character. How do you think a Black poster feels coming on here browsing and sees the photos you put up here? Or even worse, Black children?

8 minutes ago, GG said:

If I recall correctly, one of the few permanent bannings from this forum was for posting lynching images.   No reason not to invoke that again.  

I’ve already reported him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Again, you should know who you are talking to before making insinuations about peoples character. How do you think a Black poster feels coming on here browsing and sees the photos you put up here? Or even worse, Black children?

Do you think PPP is a place where Black children are welcome?????

Have you SEEN ANY OF THE POSTS 

You should also take your own advice.

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am guessing he's q-baby.

My identity seems really important to you. Remember how yesterday I told you I wasn't interested in yours?

Want to learn about how White women have perpetuated lynchings in America? You might see some of yourself in there. 

Is "Karen" a slur or has that not caught up to you yet, Karen?

Do you think PPP is a place where Black children are welcome?????

Have you SEEN ANY OF THE POSTS 

You should also take your own advice.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

I said this in the other thread,  but just so everyone knows — this is exactly what the modern KKK looks like.

This is a talking point. "White genocide." "Chicago." "Reverse racism."

All efforts to distract. 

You'll see that Reality Check has been responding to every post I've made. I have yet to see one single PPP poster identify this as "harassment." 

In fact @meazza and @Buffalo_Gal and   @SoCal Deek have begged moderators to shut me down. But Reality Check's targeted harassment doesn't raise a single eyebrow for them. 

And do you know why? This is White racism in action.  It takes one White person to dress in the hood, fly the stars and bars, and pull the rope. It takes a bunch of pussies to stand around and do nothing and assume "Eh he probably deserved it."

Generations of White cowardice & complicity. This is why it's easy to see through all of you.

If you cared, it's easy to spot. If you are okay with racism, it's even easier to spot. 

Just so you know why it seems like every one of the "crusaders" who comes through here seem to be saying the same things (and why I am somehow Q-baby and Hogby and whoever else Idk) — it's because y'all are so easy to see-through.

You're like children playing hide and seek with a pillow sheet on your head and thinking that hides you.

Edited by GregPersons

Just now, Chef Jim said:

I agree.  He has similarities but there are also some major differences.  But he is really ruining the forum.  

Hence why I reported him. Specifically for the violent imagery.

I said this in the other thread,  but just so everyone knows — this is exactly what the modern KKK looks like.

All efforts to distract. 

You'll see that Reality Check has been responding to every post I've made. I have yet to see one single PPP poster identify this as "harassment." 

In fact @meazza and @Koko78 and @SoCal Deek have begged moderators to shut me down. But Reality Check's targeted harassment doesn't raise a single eyebrow for them. 

And do you know why? This is White racism in action.  It takes one White person to dress in the hood, fly the stars and bars, and pull the rope. It takes a bunch of pussies to stand around and do nothing and assume "Eh he probably deserved it."

Generations of White cowardice & complicity. This is why it's easy to see through all of you.

If you cared, it's easy to spot. If you are okay with racism, it's even easier to spot. 

Just so you know why it seems like every one of the "crusaders" who comes through here seem to be saying the same things (and why I am somehow Q-baby and Hogby and whoever else Idk) — it's because y'all are so easy to see-through.

You're like children playing hide and seek with a pillow sheet on your head and thinking that hides you.

We stand around and do nothing?  What have you done to fight racism other than scream hysterically at strangers on a message board?

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

All efforts to distract. 

In fact @meazza and @Koko78 and @SoCal Deek have begged moderators to shut me down. But Reality Check's targeted harassment doesn't raise a single eyebrow for them. 

You mad bro?

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

All efforts to distract. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, meazza said:

Hence why I reported him. Specifically for the violent imagery.

There's all sorts of violent imagery all over PPP, but this one you reported.

In fact, there's violence in this thread topic, and it's also an example of targeted harassment. But that's okay with you too.

But the images of white people giggling at lynchings goes too far...  how come? 

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I agree.  He has similarities but there are also some major differences.  But he is really ruining the forum.  

I think Stormfront might have an off-topic section you can discuss football? Not sure.

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

We stand around and do nothing?  What have you done to fight racism other than scream hysterically at strangers on a message board?

Oh Jimmy. We're all procrastinating here. This is a message board.  But you're the one defending racism, insisting it's not real....

Let's get you a medal!

Just now, GregPersons said:

There's all sorts of violent imagery all over PPP, but this one you reported.

In fact, there's violence in this thread topic, and it's also an example of targeted harassment. But that's okay with you too.

But the images of white people giggling at lynchings goes too far...  how come? 

I think Stormfront might have an off-topic section you can discuss football? Not sure.

• Like (+1) 1

Oh Jimmy. We're all procrastinating here. This is a message board.  But you're the one defending racism, insisting it's not real....

1.  How am I defending racism?  Be specific

1.  What have you done to fight racism other than yell hysterically at a bunch of strangers on a message board?  

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I asked... I'm happy to ask again if it gets rid of this scary, racists asshat. ?

Why am I scary?

I wasn't cheering on the injury of a 70+ year old white man by BPD. That was you.

I wasn't trying to figure out your real identity. That was also you.

You are scary, Karen. 

Edited by GregPersons