How many PPP posters are in the KKK?

Does anyone in PPP know the KKK?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Does anyone in PPP know the KKK?

43 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Hey Deek! Our definitions of busy might be different but be sure to add your vote!

Kind of like our definition of racism.  

But seriously these threads are getting real tiresome.  

50 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

A lot of people on this forum repeat KKK and White Supremacy talking points. Nobody is willing to share their identity.

What KKK/White Supremacy talking points are being repeated here.   

What's wrong with not showing a poster's identity?

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Chef, they’re aren’t tiresome. They moved into Internet hate speech. Where are the Moderators? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Have you ever known anyone in the KKK? 

Friends, family? Ever heard of anyone in it? 

"Racist" is a slur only to white people who don't understand what "racist" means. 

Your post is racist. You're more upset about me calling you racist than you are about racism existing. You also think I need to be "credible" to make this point. That's how unwilling you are to consider racism, or white supremacy. 

"If black people want to be considered people, they need to make a really good argument. Otherwise I am not hearing it." — This is the argument you posted and you see nothing wrong with that. That's the point.

What is your solution to black on black violence?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Chef, they’re aren’t tiresome. They moved into Internet hate speech. Where are the Moderators? 

"Please let me stop hearing about racism. I am White. I don't deserve this!"

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What KKK/White Supremacy talking points are being repeated here.   

What's wrong with not showing a poster's identity?

"Racism affects white people and this is getting old, hearing about the privileged minorities. Anyway what KKK talking points?"

Edited by GregPersons

14 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Have you ever known anyone in the KKK? 

Friends, family? Ever heard of anyone in it? 

Have not and let me say this.  There is an awful lot you don't know about me, but what you should know is that there are several black Americans that would run through a brick wall for me and I for them.  They'd have my back if ever you or someone like you stated or inferred that I'm somehow racist.  I've earned it through actions over decades. 

Don't know what your objectives are on the subject of the threads you have started but if you're trying to cause positive change, your approach is awful.  Just awful. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, GregPersons said:

"Please let me stop hearing about racism. I am White. I don't deserve this!"

"Racism affects white people and this is getting old, hearing about the privileged minorities. Anyway what KKK talking points?"

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

White people learning about racism = hate speech

Folks, White fragility IS REAL.

9 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

You seem to have a fetish for getting your salad tossed. Interesting.

Calling people racist or whatever without even knowing who they are is very irresponsible and does nothing to push forward your credibility. You can be better.

I doubt that he can be better (than that).  He's working from a 10 year old play book anyways.  The only thing missing when talking about generations past that every town had a "white club" that looked out for every last white person whether it be Irish, Italians, Poles, Greeks, etc..  My paternal grandparents were Germans and they got treated rather shabbily when they came to WNY nearly 100 years ago.  Nobody gave them the "white" map to tell them that Germans went here, English went there, Dutch went elsewhere and the hell with everyone else.  

Just now, keepthefaith said:

Have not and let me say this.  There is an awful lot you don't know about me, but what you should know is that there are several black Americans that would run through a brick wall for me.  They'd have my back if ever you or someone like you stated or inferred that I'm somehow racist.  I've earned it through actions over decades. 

Don't know what your objectives are on the subject of the threads you have started but if you're trying to cause positive change, your approach is awful.  Just awful. 

Finally! Somebody is doing the "I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS" defense.  Although since they would "run through a wall for you" it sounds like they're actually not your friends but your "EMPLOYEES"... 

Do you think it's weird you are speaking for them?

And the thing you're doing, in your hypothetical, is making them compliment you?

About how you're really good and not racist? 

But you are aware that, this thing you've "earned over decades" — it's just you telling me that you think Black people like you. 

You and @billsfan1959 both seem to be convinced because you have SPOKEN to another Black person like a human being... and they didn't spit in your face... that you're anti-racist, and you're "good."

It wouldn't occur to you... well I can't finish that sentence. A lot of things wouldn't occur to someone with this mindset. Like how wrong it is, for example.

3 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

This is one of those KKK talking points I am referring to, btw!  Anytime "unarmed innocent black people killed by police" comes up, you can absolutely set your watch to the KKK among you to bring up "Black on black violence!" and "Chicago!"

"White genocide" is another huge one. And I know some of you genuinely think this, because these message boards have a Search function.

I SEE YOOOOOOU

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

Finally! Somebody is doing the "I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS" defense.  Although since they would "run through a wall for you" it sounds like they're actually not your friends but your "EMPLOYEES"... 

And the thing you're doing, in your hypothetical, is making them compliment you?

But you are aware that, this thing you've "earned over decades" — it's just you telling me that you think Black people like you. 

You and @billsfan1959 both seem to be convinced because you have SPOKEN to another Black person like a human being... and they didn't spit in your face... that you're anti-racist, and you're "good."

It wouldn't occur to you... well I can't finish that sentence. A lot of things wouldn't occur to someone with this mindset. Like how wrong it is, for example.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

I don't think the KKK pays dues, but could be wrong. Anyway thank you Dante for admitting you are KKK sympathetic/adjacent. Your honesty is appreciated.

Yeah. I'm also  part of the NFLPA cause I watch the Bills on TV. 

1 hour ago, GregPersons said:

A lot of people on this forum repeat KKK and White Supremacy talking points. Nobody is willing to share their identity.

@billsfan1959 is a 30+ year cop who, to this day, gets irrationally angry at the mere idea of a Black person talking to him. 

9 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

If you want to carry on this kind of behavior, feel free. I respectfully request you leave me out of your posts and conversations.

Thanks

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Nope.  They're friends, neighbors (even right next door), business people, athletic teammates and families, and also some employees.  Once again you've missed the mark. 

Edited by keepthefaith

8 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Nope.  They're friends, neighbors (even right next door), business people, athletic teammates and families, and also some employees.  Once again you've missed the mark. 

You think "the mark" is wherever you are. This is an extremely White idea. 

White people are always innocent. "Moving the goalposts" = the history of White America.

Slavery is a war crime? Not when white people do it!

"Even right next door" jesus ***** christ

Edited by GregPersons

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

You think "the mark" is wherever you are. This is an extremely White idea. 

White people are always innocent. "Moving the goalposts" = the history of White America.

Slavery is a war crime? Not when white people do it!

"Even right next door" jesus ***** christ