How many PPP posters are in the KKK?

Does anyone in PPP know the KKK?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Does anyone in PPP know the KKK?

A lot of people on this forum repeat KKK and White Supremacy talking points. Nobody is willing to share their identity.

@billsfan1959 is a 30+ year cop who, to this day, gets irrationally angry at the mere idea of a Black person talking to him. 

@Johnnycage46 seems like he's probably a teenager-20 something, but wouldn't surprise me if his Dad or Uncles were in the KKK because all he knows are their talking points. He will scream "black on black" violence and "Chicago!" at every instance of an unarmed black person being killed by the state.

So, are any of you in the KKK? 

Do you know anyone in the KKK?

Do you think the KKK exists or are you denying their reality too?

Just curious!

• Haha (+1) 1

Vote? It sounds more like you’re looking for self inflicted atonement. Being 100% of Italian immigrant decent I can tell you that my family has nothing to do with your fixation on the history of slavery in America. Yet, I’m guessing you’d call me ‘white folk’. My grandparents endured significant hardship to bring my parents to America just to avoid the sort of systemic failure you’re so quick to accuse everyone else (including me) of creating!

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Vote? It sounds more like you’re looking for self inflicted atonement. Being 100% of Italian immigrant decent I can tell you that my family has nothing to do with your fixation on the history of slavery in America. Yet, I’m guessing you’d call me ‘white folk’. My grandparents endured significant hardship to bring my parents to America just to avoid the sort of systemic failure you’re so quick to accuse everyone else (including me) of creating!

What a great series of assumptions. Unfortunately you started with the wrong assumption — that I would give a ***** about you or your grandparents! I don't!

Lmao everybody on this board is like MY DADDY AND MY GRANDDADDY AND MY GREAT GRANDADDY

Yeah you can all suck my ass as far as I'm concerned? MY DADDY AND MY DADDY AND MY DADDY AND MY DADDY AND WE BUILT AMERICA AND RACISM ISNT REAL, IM INNOCENT, LEAVE ME ALONE, I DIDNT DO NOTHIN MY DADDY AND MY DADDY

lmaooooooo Go off, racists!

Edited by GregPersons

If being in the KKK means you don't cvuk to terrorist organizations like Antifa and the BLM. If you don't accept what treasonous governors/ and mayors/MSM blurt out lies while virtue signalling. If I don't accept guilt for something that happened 250 years ago? I guess I could be of that mindset. However I don't have a membership card or pay dues or anything.

Edited by Dante

3 minutes ago, Dante said:

If being in the KKK means you don't cvuk to terrorist organizations like Antifa and the BLM. If you don't accept what treasonous governors/ and mayors/MSM blurt out lies while virtue signalling. If I don't accept guilt for something that happened 250 years ago? I guess I could be of that mindset. However I don't have a membership card or pay dues or anything.

I don't think the KKK pays dues, but could be wrong. Anyway thank you Dante for admitting you are KKK sympathetic/adjacent. Your honesty is appreciated.

6 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

What a great series of assumptions. Unfortunately you started with the wrong assumption — that I would give a ***** about you or your grandparents! I don't!

Lmao everybody on this board is like MY DADDY AND MY GRANDDADDY AND MY GREAT GRANDADDY

Yeah you can all suck my ass as far as I'm concerned? MY DADDY AND MY DADDY AND MY DADDY AND MY DADDY AND WE BUILT AMERICA AND RACISM ISNT REAL, IM INNOCENT, LEAVE ME ALONE, I DIDNT DO NOTHIN MY DADDY AND MY DADDY

And there it is! Finally!

Nice work Greg...the real you has come out.

Are there no moderators on here anymore? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

And there it is! Finally!

Nice work Greg...the real you has come out.

Are there no moderators on here anymore? 

"MY DADDY AND MY GRANDDADDY AND MY DADDY'S DADDY HAD MODERATORS AND THEY LET US ALL TALK ABOUT MY DADDY AND MY GRANDDADDY AND HIS DADDY"

12 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Yet here you are, creating thread after thread to start arguments with and try to insult a large majority of the posters on this board. I think you need a timeout Greg, the amount of time you spend here cannot be healthy for you or your family.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Yet here you are, creating thread after thread to start arguments with and try to insult a large majority of the posters on this board. I think you need a timeout Greg, the amount of time you spend here cannot be healthy for you or your family.

You should get on your knees and suck my ass. 

Or you should speak against racism in your own community so I don't have to come do it for you. 

Either works for me. 

6 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

You should get on your knees and suck my ass. 

Or you should speak against racism in your own community so I don't have to come do it for you. 

Either works for me. 

Buddy, you seriously have no idea who you are talking to. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" is not the best way to prove you are anti-racist.

Suck my whole ass, or get out of the way. 

You seem to have a fetish for getting your salad tossed. Interesting.

Calling people racist or whatever without even knowing who they are is very irresponsible and does nothing to push forward your credibility. You can be better.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

This is getting ridiculous.  What needs to be done to end a thread? 

Have you ever known anyone in the KKK? 

Friends, family? Ever heard of anyone in it? 

3 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

You seem to have a fetish for getting your salad tossed. Interesting.

Calling people racist or whatever without even knowing who they are is very irresponsible and does nothing to push forward your credibility. You can be better.

"Racist" is a slur only to white people who don't understand what "racist" means. 

Your post is racist. You're more upset about me calling you racist than you are about racism existing. You also think I need to be "credible" to make this point. That's how unwilling you are to consider racism, or white supremacy. 

"If black people want to be considered people, they need to make a really good argument. Otherwise I am not hearing it." — This is the argument you posted and you see nothing wrong with that. That's the point.

Edited by GregPersons
  • Haha (+1) 1