2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

1 minute ago, XXI~PsychedelicBillsfan~ said:

I see you all get in to some serious discussions down here, man. been a lurker for years and finally decided to sign up. more on the football side though, but hell, that even seems to have it's political matters, now doesn't it, man.

no, I generally just sit up on the fence and gather all sides and views. occasionally, if I feel the need to add my opinion, I'll lay one down, ya dig.

damn shame these cats have to be so old, I mean both men are past prime, well past. 1/4 # with cheese (I like mine with exrta silvered onions) or 3 isn't all that healthy for an old cat nor is it good when the memory starts going on you. so both, no, I know big guy, he talks pretty tough and seems to do a good job of intimidating some folks and likely gets his 2nd term, but still a drag they have to be so old. I'm old, but I'm not holding the keys to the nation, never have, never will, basically I'm just a statistic. they on the other hand, hold or may hold the key, we'll see if either one makes the next four?

just hoping, not trying to look too far ahead, man, but hoping (if I'm still here) the next go 'round the candidate(s) running against the winner of this election, will  be (35-45) younger?

keep the ball rolling down here, man. 

peace

There is some real wisdom buried in here. Really buried.

I think I've found it: both guys too damn old!

38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How about:

1.  What qualifications does Hunter Biden have that would make a Ukranian energy company pay him to be a member of their board?

2.  Why would you change your tune on your family member's "guardrails" as President when it wasn't a problem when you were Vice President?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

How about:

1.  What qualifications does Hunter Biden have that would make a Ukranian energy company pay him to be a member of their board?

2.  Why would you change your tune on your family member's "guardrails" as President when it wasn't a problem when you were Vice President?

That would be actual journalism. I'm pretty sure that's illegal now. 

:beer: 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

i don't think snafu is either a moron nor dishonest. he just has a different take.

It’s a moronic take.

I don’t treat politics like team sports.

—————————

Shifting gears.

Important reminders; a thread:

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It’s a moronic take.

I don’t treat politics like team sports.

Derp.

Your first post on this subject was ‘hey leftists, whaddya think about Harry’. 

One of your posts to me was about caring only when it fits my narrative.

Then I explain to you that this is nothing like the 2016 Steele/Clinton involvement and you let that slide on by.

You’re playing team sports.  Youre telling me I’m on a team just because I disagreed with you. Nice.

My “take” is (a) Harry’s got no actual, official voice, (b) nobody from the Biden campaign has solicited his involvement, (c) nobody gives a ***** what Harry thinks — except you. You can’t refute that and I’m a moron.  Gotcha. 

7 minutes ago, snafu said:

Derp.

Your first post on this subject was ‘hey leftists, whaddya think about Harry’. 

One of your posts to me was about caring only when it fits my narrative.

Then I explain to you that this is nothing like the 2016 Steele/Clinton involvement and you let that slide on by.

You’re playing team sports.  Youre telling me I’m on a team just because I disagreed with you. Nice.

My “take” is (a) Harry’s got no actual, official voice, (b) nobody from the Biden campaign has solicited his involvement, (c) nobody gives a ***** what Harry thinks — except you. You can’t refute that and I’m a moron.  Gotcha. 

I’m referencing non-existent Russian impacts, smooth brain.

I explained that to you.

11 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I’m referencing non-existent Russian impacts, smooth brain.

I explained that to you.

Yes, yes team sport.

You must have been muttering it to yourself while you were typing things completely different from this.

And before you go try to find what you posted, it doesn’t matter. 

Again — Harry is not a foreign official. 

Russian troll farms were allegedly set up by the Russian military (official acts of a foreign government).

Russian troll farms had no impact on the 2016 election.

Harry (again NOT sanctioned by his government) said something in favor of Biden. 

Harry will not have an impact on the 2020 election.