2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

Biden said he was a student at Delaware State University; school says otherwise <<< Fox story from today

Biden had made the claim during an October 2019 town hall event ahead of the South Carolina primary

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden alleged on the campaign trail last year that he had jumpstarted his academic career at Delaware State University.

</snip>

The director of news service for Delaware State, Carlos Holmes, said that the former vice president was never a student, though he has made appearances on campus twice before for commencement speeches at the university in Dover.

“Vice President Biden did not attend DSU,” Holmes said earlier last week. “However he was the Commencement keynote speaker in 2003 and [2016], and during the former he was awarded an honorary doctoral degree.”

Biden had made the claim during an October 2019 town hall event held at the historic Wilson High School in Florence, which was founded in 1866 by the Freedmen’s Bureau for Black children seeking an education.

“I got started out of an HBCU, Delaware State — now, I don’t want to hear anything negative about Delaware State,” Biden told the crowd, as shown on video. "They’re my folks.”

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I can't believe Biden remains in the basement on the day Trump names a SCOTUS nominee. 

Is there not one sane leftist on this board who is concerned about Biden as your candidate and the campaign they are running?

Just one?

Nah they are too busy being the most frightened they've ever been in their entire lives because Trump is 

stealing their democracy.

• Like (+1) 1

Trump Supporters Are Having All The Fun. 

“Biden supporters aren’t having fun because they don’t exist. If they existed, he would have won in Iowa and New Hampshire instead of finishing fourth.

Oh, there will be people who vote for Biden. Millions of them. But they are voting against President Donald John Trump, not for anyone. They have no candidate, and that is not fun because they have no team really.

So in their anger, they tear up cities, they tear up campaign signs, and they tear up their own cars.”

12 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

No. 

He thinks we'll vote for him for the very act of not being Donald Trump.

And he's right.

@B-Man had what he must've thought was an insulting post on the last page showing an image of Trump campaigning up and down the coast as Biden campaigns in his house virtually. 

The reality is that just demonstrates the amount of effort required of Trump in this election cycle to have a fighter's chance to win a 2nd term.

Kinda sad for Donald.

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

Could just be a guy watching his opponent dig his grave even deeper, which Trump has been doing for pretty much his entire tenure as President but has really been digging several times as fast over the last year.

• Haha (+1) 1

I watched the Yankees win today.............11 - 4

I would have felt better about it, but the amount of "effort" the Yanks had to expend to run around the bases,

while the other team just sat at home.

It made me sad.

😎

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3