2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

1 minute ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Where's this data from?

Baris polling. 

Just now, TBBills said:

Trump just talked about his reasoning why he thinks he will win Florida "Well the people of Florida love me and I love the people of Florida."

WTF lol

He's going to win Florida by more than he won in 2016. And every time Florida goes more red than it did last time, so to does PA, GA, WI, and MI. 

Do the math. Use your fingers if you must.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, coltrane34 said:

Baris polling. 

He's going to win Florida by more than he won in 2016. And every time Florida goes more red than it did last time, so to does PA, GA, WI, and MI. 

Do the math. Use your fingers if you must.

You aren't giving anyone any math lol

This is so hilarious... keep it up.

Edited by TBBills

Just now, coltrane34 said:

I'm looking at actual votes. GOP turnout is killing the DNC turnout. New registration numbers are tilted hugely in favor of the GOP. Newly registered voters vote 99% of the time for their newly registered party. Expecting a massive number of GOPers to vote Biden after Trump set records in the primary for turnout and polls consistently at 94% within his own party is folly. 

And that's what Wasserman and Silver do. They create fiction and take money for doing so. Texas and Florida are gone already. Bye bye. 

Perhaps in-person, but we haven't seen the absentee or mail-in vote dump yet. I never really expected Blue Texas this year anyway, I'm more curious about Georgia and Pennsylvania. 

PS this is a very strange thing for Trump to say today. doesn't sound particularly confident. 

https://twitter.com/ElieNYC/status/1323689065200390144?s=20

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

Perhaps in-person, but we haven't seen the absentee or mail-in vote dump yet. I never really expected Blue Texas this year anyway, I'm more curious about Georgia and Pennsylvania. 

PS this is a very strange thing for Trump to say today. doesn't sound particularly confident. 

GA is not going Biden. It was never in play. That's part of the trick. GA is only about the senate (which is in play). PA is only in play because of the chance of cheating. Even w that I expect Trump to win PA by a comfy margin.

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Freudian slip?

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, coltrane34 said:

GA is not going Biden. It was never in play. That's part of the trick. GA is only about the senate (which is in play). PA is only in play because of the chance of cheating. Even w that I expect Trump to win PA by a comfy margin.

Go ask the residents of Harris County, Texas what they think of cheating. 

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And there are threats to kidnap and murder a governor of a state, nuts are running around massacring people (Pittsburg and Texas) racists want to intimidate people at the polls, one candidate is out saying he wants everyone against him arrested, well, ya, seems strange, but the power of the people will easily overcome 

That’s all a Russian disinformation...

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

It's not even that, I'm just trying to present the basic facts. Not sure where he got the hispanic numbers, but from what we can tell, Trump isn't hitting margins he needs in certain counties in Florida like Sumter and Broward. That's all we know. 

The Hispanic and Latino population in Florida is especially diverse, and different groups dominate in different areas.   There's the Cubans who tend to vote for Republicans, but the Puerto Ricans are largely anti-Trump, especially for his response to the disaster in Puerto Rico caused by Hurricane Michael in 2018.   Then there's the significant Dominican and Mexican populations.  About half of the Hispanic and Latino population in Florida is native born.

Florida's Hispanic and Latino population is very different from the Hispanic and Latino populations of California, Arizona or Texas.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

Go ask the residents of Harris County, Texas what they think of cheating. 

:lol: Dodge and weave! 

And yes... one side is a cult 

This isn't the sound of someone who's on a winning side. Or a sane side. But Gary sure does have nice eyes. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, coltrane34 said:

:lol: Dodge and weave! 

And yes... one side is a cult 

This isn't the sound of someone who's on a winning side. Or a sane side. But Gary sure does have nice eyes. 

Now you're posting squirrel ladies and *****... Will you be one of those people go go violent tonight? 

Florida from an hour ago:

FLORIDA, 12:30 UPDATE Republican: 3,884,976 (+106,611)

Democratic: 3,778,365 NPA/Other: 2,321,068 TOTAL: 9,984,409

*Includes ALL mail + in-person early

*Missing E-day votes: DeSoto, Hardee, Jefferson, Miami, Monroe, Sarasota, Seminole, Union

https://mobile.twitter.com/umichvoter99/status/1323652571886735360

Bad numbers for Trump.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

*Missing E-day votes: DeSoto, Hardee, Jefferson, Miami, Monroe, Sarasota, Seminole, Union

Bad numbers for Trump.

You're demonstrating that you don't have the first clue what you're looking at. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Bad numbers for Trump.

Trump definitely underperforming but it will be interesting how Miami-Date county breaks.