2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

17 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Lot of fear from the right - not surprised 

Yep, when Biden says " I promise to transform America" and I'll be the most progressive candidate ever" that should scare every American that believes in capitalism and democracy along with law and order

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bilzfancy said:

Yep, when Biden says " I promise to transform America" and I'll be the most progressive candidate ever" that should scare every American that believes in capitalism and democracy along with law and order

...or when he moves Camp David to Beijing...……………..

24 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Lot of fear from the right - not surprised 

Fear of Kamala? She doesn't bring anyone new to the table, Biden has Cali as a slam dunk, she is not really nationally known as a centrist. She cements Biden for all of the Left wingers but does not bring many new people in Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, or Michigan. I think she probably is a wash at best since she was a prosecutor who punished black people for minor things.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Fear of Kamala? She doesn't bring anyone new to the table, Biden has Cali as a slam dunk, she is not really nationally known as a centrist. She cements Biden for all of the Left wingers but does not bring many new people in Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, or Michigan. I think she probably is a wash at best since she was a prosecutor who punished black people for minor things.

She is a better pick than Kane was. 

Does not hurt the ticket in anyway and helps with women and minorities since last election was settled over less than 80,000 votes, that matters. 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I don't mind admitting I have a little bit of fear about a political party that is aggressively running a presidential candidate that most of America doesn't expect to last 20 minutes past his swearing in because of his dementia.

Didn't expect Trump to last more than 20 minutes either. It'll be okay - especially in Idaho.

1 minute ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Didn't expect Trump to last more than 20 minutes either. It'll be okay - especially in Idaho.

Everything is always okay in Idaho.

But let's not pretend everyone was worried about Trump's mental state like pretty much the whole world can see Biden's. Hell, Hillary was more worrisome last year and all she was trying to do was navigate a flight of stairs.

Everyone sees Biden's dementia. Everyone. Except Biden.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ALF said:

Susan Rice hints at possible Biden administration role while touting Harris pick

"I'm glad that I'm going to be able to support them and do my utmost to elect Biden-Harris and help them govern when the time comes," Rice said, seemingly hinting at a possible role in a potential Biden-Harris administration.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/susan-rice-biden-harris-role-help-govern

Secretary of State would be a good fit

Alf --again, I implore you to really look at her record on foreign policy matters. She's a disaster. She got every single thing wrong in her career on that front, on top of breaking many, many laws in the process. She was deeply involved in the coup attempt, she signed off on the invasion of Libya which destroyed that country and brought slavery back, she favored making Hezbollah and Iran more powerful while they were killing American soldiers in Iraq

Rice is a bad person with worse ideas. I understand you don't like Trump, this isn't about Trump. This is about Rice who's a proven cheat, crook, and killer. 

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

HOW YOU CAN TELL THEY THINK BIDEN CAN’T DEBATE:

Screen-Shot-2020-08-12-at-13.05.28.png

How you can tell they’re desperate about it:

Screen-Shot-2020-08-12-at-13.07.05.png

Do presidents debate members of Congress? Bill Kristol has either always been a sham conservative or is the definition of TDS because these comments are asinine. I don't even think Welch ran for president, so why would a sitting president debate a random person who disagrees? What kind of argument is this?

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Everything is always okay in Idaho.

But let's not pretend everyone was worried about Trump's mental state like pretty much the whole world can see Biden's. Hell, Hillary was more worrisome last year and all she was trying to do was navigate a flight of stairs.

Everyone sees Biden's dementia. Everyone. Except Biden.

covfefe

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nah - you'll be called a racist if you B word about the color of her skin and you'll be called a misogynist if you B word about her being a woman.