2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

... What a moron

who's the moron? the guy who just reads a sound byte from an obviously biased media outlet and runs with it or the administration who has a better idea of what is happening on the ground?

from the article:

... Federal officials say the sites have been closing or transferring to state or local control because it's more efficient to run testing that way. In other instances they argue there are readily available testing sites nearby. ...

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Well for one he hasn't overlooked the deaths of 125,000+ Americans and counting or utterly screwed up his handling of this Pandemic from the beginning.

Every time you think he's gotta realize his ineptitude, he makes things worse.

What a moron

Stop acting dumb. You know that poll is a hypothetical "who do you trust more" question.

Unfortunately, Biden is going to have A LOT to clean up once he takes over next January.

Yeah, that Joe Biden, he's a great one. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 2

Biden Campaign Missing Only 2 Exciting Things: A Direction and a Candidate

by Stephen Green

Original Article

Is Hidin’ Joe Biden the 1994 Crime Bill guy, or the #BLM and antifa guy? The former veep and alleged Democratic presidential nominee might be up in the polls, but his campaign is being pulled in two impossible directions with a rudderless candidate stuck in the middle with little to do.

It isn’t easy to feel sympathy for someone like Biden, who has somehow grown rich without ever producing a good or service in the private sector. The man who used his public “service” to enrich his talentless and ethically challenged son. The man who can’t seem to keep his hands and nose off women who are not his wife,

But, Trump is a dictator. :rolleyes: Never mind the research showing masks do not help, and may actually hurt... Biden is going to use an an EO to mandate what you wear in public. And no, that is not extrapolation.

Joe Biden says he would require Americans to wear masks in public

Joe Biden said on Thursday that if he were president, he would mandate that every American wear a mask in public to combat the spread of the coronavirus.

In an interview with KDKA, the CBS affiliate in Pittsburgh, the presumptive Democratic nominee said he would attempt to leverage federal power to mandate mask wearing.

“The one thing we do know is these masks make a gigantic difference,” he said. “I would insist that everybody out in public be wearing that mask. Anyone to reopen would have to make sure that they walked into a business that had masks.”

When asked whether that meant using executive actions to try to require such actions, Biden said he would use the power of the office.

“Yes, I would,” he said. “From an executive standpoint, yes, I would.”

Asked if that meant he would be effectively mandating that all Americans wear a mask, he responded by saying, “I would do everything possible to make it required that people had to wear masks in public.”

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

But, Trump is a dictator. :rolleyes: Never mind the research showing masks do not help, and may actually hurt... Biden is going to use an an EO to mandate what you wear in public. And no, that is not extrapolation.

Joe Biden says he would require Americans to wear masks in public

Joe Biden said on Thursday that if he were president, he would mandate that every American wear a mask in public to combat the spread of the coronavirus.

In an interview with KDKA, the CBS affiliate in Pittsburgh, the presumptive Democratic nominee said he would attempt to leverage federal power to mandate mask wearing.

“The one thing we do know is these masks make a gigantic difference,” he said. “I would insist that everybody out in public be wearing that mask. Anyone to reopen would have to make sure that they walked into a business that had masks.”

When asked whether that meant using executive actions to try to require such actions, Biden said he would use the power of the office.

“Yes, I would,” he said. “From an executive standpoint, yes, I would.”

Asked if that meant he would be effectively mandating that all Americans wear a mask, he responded by saying, “I would do everything possible to make it required that people had to wear masks in public.”

</snip>

Under what legal authority?

18 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Yeah. Because Donald Trump never mixes up words  :lol:

Biden has foot-in-mouth disease. Everyone knows that.

Donald Trump is just sick in his brain.

Oh, Joe Biden's brain is quite sick. A qualified neurologist could determine how/with what, exactly. The rest of us simply see cognitive degeneration. You might want to check out some of his speeches from 10, 20 years ago. That was Biden's foot-in-mouth (well, and lying) disease. Today's disease is something entirely different. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Oh, Joe Biden's brain is quite sick. A qualified neurologist could determine how/with what, exactly. The rest of us simply see cognitive degeneration. You might want to check out some of his speeches from 10, 20 years ago. That was Biden's foot-in-mouth (well, and lying) disease. Today's disease is something entirely different. 

YouTube is now showing an ad for Biden to get people to go to his go.biden campaign site. In the first sentence, before you can skip the ad, he fumbles his words. They actually published an ad where he speaks incoherently. Why wouldn't they edit or do a second take?

I genuinely believe that they want him to win, but also want people to see how much he's losing it. That their plan is to have the VP as sitting President before the end of his first year, if he's elected.

Edited by LB3
  • Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, LB3 said:

YouTube is now showing an ad for Biden to get people to go to his go.biden campaign site. In the first sentence, before you can skip the ad, he fumbles his words. They actually published an ad where he speaks incoherently. Why wouldn't they edit or do a second take?

I genuinely believe that they want him to win, but also want people to see how much he's losing it. That their plan is to have the VP as sitting President before the end of his first year, if he's elected.

I think this is what the "25th amendment" screaming has been about since the VP has to be in on it. 

It does appear the "msm" and tech giants are all in on dragging Biden's corrupt ass across the finish line.  Suppression polls, article claiming republicans are turning against President Trump (to vote for Basement Biden? Uhh sure),  cancel culture if you even appear to make a positive statement about President Trump, etc. All set-up to demoralize the base.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

And yet he will be your next President.

And he will be a noticeable improvement over our current President.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And yet he will be your next President.

And he will be a noticeable improvement over our current President.

Whatever the bad actors are who use Biden like a puppet are glad to hear you say so.

Edited by FireChans
  • Like (+1) 1