Should Trump Be Wearing A Mask?

20 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

C'mon g-tard, it's DOCTOR Jill Biden.   Every lefty I know always makes sure to emphasize the DOCTOR part of her name.

Whoopie thinks she's a brilliant MD who should be Surgeon General. 

32 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Dude you can't even do this right.  It's:

I built a wall.  I said it was going to be a tremendous wall and now that it's done it's tremendous...a tremendous wall.  And yes Mexico will pay for it. 

It would have been nice if Mexico paid for it.  But it was only about $100 for all of the toe holds, wood, lag bolts, and washers.  I suppose I did build more wall than Trump this year, now that you mention it.  I hadn’t thought of that, but it is kind of humorous when put that way.  But it’s a pretty cool thing for the kids since they probably can’t go to a playground this year.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warren Zevon said:

Do alt-right clowns like yourself still love DOCTOR Sebastian Gorka? 

It seems like just yesterday all you angry little people were calling everyone "neo-con"!    :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

Yes.

He's the President. Lead by example.  You wear a suit and tie every day because that's what Presidents wear.

From a purely political strategy viewpoint, his base is statistically....the elderly.  

Even if he personally thinks wearing a mask is the dumbest thing ever, its an election year and you want to show them that you are caring about not only them, but their children and their grandchildren.

And...never give the opposition easy layups.  He hasn't figured out yet that when he does something presidential and not Trumpish, the media doesn't care.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, dpberr said:

Yes.

He's the President. Lead by example.  You wear a suit and tie every day because that's what Presidents wear.

From a purely political strategy viewpoint, his base is statistically....the elderly.  

Even if he personally thinks wearing a mask is the dumbest thing ever, its an election year and you want to show them that you are caring about not only them, but their children and their grandchildren.

And...never give the opposition easy layups.  He hasn't figured out yet that when he does something presidential and not Trumpish, the media doesn't care.  

Maybe he ACTUALLY IS leading by example! Maybe he’s trying to make the point that all of this mask shaming is nothing more than a political stunt to show outward solidarity with the Left....who of course want this ‘badge of courage’ worn right up until the first Wednesday in November. Hmmmm?

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Was busy this long weekend

Made Japanese curried beef ribs 

Made washed rind cheese

Made some soppressata to cure

Made chicken liver pate 

Made smoked pork shoulder with roasted potatoes and corn

Anybody else Make anything fun?

Yeah, pathetic. 

35 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Maybe he ACTUALLY IS leading by example! Maybe he’s trying to make the point that all of this mask shaming is nothing more than a political stunt to show outward solidarity with the Left....who of course want this ‘badge of courage’ worn right up until the first Wednesday in November. Hmmmm?

That's pretty pathetic 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

In a thread about masks? You are being a douche. So stop your whining when someone gives you a douche response.  

Smoked pork shoulder with roasted potatoes and corn...Japanese curried beef ribs...

Mmmmm.....

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

In a thread about masks? You are being a douche. So stop your whining when someone gives you a douche response.  

Just our way of saying that there is no need to start another Trump bashing thread. It could have very easily have gone in the Trump Is a Terrible President thread.  See the TOS endorsement regarding “crusades” is very lax here. It’s our form of self policing. Sorry that upset you.  We’ll try to be more mindful of your feelings and not pick on your little brother Tibs. 

5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Smoked pork shoulder with roasted potatoes and corn...Japanese curried beef ribs...

Mmmmm.....

And I wasn’t wearing a mask!  There I’m Thread Compliant now. 

• Haha (+1) 2