Trump v Vance

8 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I get most of my curing equipment ingredients from The Sausage Maker. 

I need to load up my curing box. All my charcuterie I made over the holidays is gone. I’ve been so fricken busy lately. I’ll make some cheese too. Made some goat cheese a few weeks ago. Easiest cheese to make! 

My daughter is just getting into the kitchen, would love to have her try that.  Have a good recipe or is that one to just google?

13 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

My daughter is just getting into the kitchen, would love to have her try that.  Have a good recipe or is that one to just google?

Dude it is soooooo easy.  Goat milk (Trader Joe’s carries it) cider vinegar. And seasoned with whatever. Here is the recipe I used. Butter muslin is cheesecloth.  After the curd has drained put it in a bowl and season with kosher salt and whatever you want. Then roll into a cylinder and wrap in plastic. 

https://www.culturesforhealth.com/learn/recipe/cheese-recipes/goat-cheese-cider-vinegar/

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Who knew there were so many Vances.  

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

The progressive world where someone who disagrees is an enemy of the state, not a different opinion.  

No, you guys are the ones discrediting the media and promoting the lies of Trump. Your leader is a pathological liar. You people are unbelievable. 

Now Trump is trying to get the Supreme Court to rule he is above the law, and you guys hope they do it. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, you guys are the ones discrediting the media and promoting the lies of Trump. Your leader is a pathological liar. You people are unbelievable. 

Now Trump is trying to get the Supreme Court to rule he is above the law, and you guys hope they do it. 

When you say "law", which particular statute are you referring to?