Draft Props

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I’m surprised seeing Lamb go before Jeudy in most cases so far. What do I know?  ?‍♂️

Well Jeudy is a more polished route runner, but Lamp is faster, has a higher ceiling and then Jeudy bombed his wonderlic.  Conventional wisdom is that the Wonderlic matters more for QBs but NFL route trees can be pretty complex.  Corey Coleman was a physically gifted WR four years ago,, who was drafted high.  He also bombed his Wonderlic and has since washed out of the league because he could not master the mental demands of the pro game.  Jeudy may have a great pro career, but I think wariness of his Wonderlic will cause him to drop a bit. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, WorstTEever81 said:

oh yeah baby!

That works for me. Stakes? I know that cash is frowned upon here but there always seems to be a bet or 2 involving the Bills draft hat (so the equivalent of $30-$40). We can do that or something else. Up to you. Just shoot me a PM and we will get it rolling. I guess I’ll be cheering for defense tomorrow night lol.

12 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That works for me. Stakes? I know that cash is frowned upon here but there always seems to be a bet or 2 involving the Bills draft hat (so the equivalent of $30-$40). We can do that or something else. Up to you. Just shoot me a PM and we will get it rolling. I guess I’ll be cheering for defense tomorrow night lol.

Yikes, I was just gonna use the “haha, I was right” for my win. I tell ya what, if you win, drink an extra Lager for me. 

Daniel Jeremiah has Tristan Wirfs going to NYG at 4. Gettleman rarely trades and everyone knew they'd pick Saquon in 2018 and Daniel Jones last year. I'm placing bets on this. I've seen several sources connecting Wirfs to the Giants.

Also, Ceedee Lamb is now the favoured WR to be first off the board. He was paying 2-1 but now it's 1.71-1. 

3 hours ago, CapeBreton said:

Daniel Jeremiah has Tristan Wirfs going to NYG at 4. Gettleman rarely trades and everyone knew they'd pick Saquon in 2018 and Daniel Jones last year. I'm placing bets on this. I've seen several sources connecting Wirfs to the Giants.

Also, Ceedee Lamb is now the favoured WR to be first off the board. He was paying 2-1 but now it's 1.71-1. 

Which book you seeing that CeeDee lamb prop?

I got in on OT Andrew Thomas going #3 Tuesday night at 60-1 once I started seeing rumors about the dolphins trading up for OT and his name associated. It is now currently 8-1 on Draft Kings. Fanduel doesn't even have Thomas listed as an option at #3 so hopefully there is some truth to that rumor.

I think 3 OTs are going top 10. Currently at -200 don't love it but may place larger wager as we get closer to the draft.

48 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

Which book you seeing that CeeDee lamb prop?

Sports Interaction, I believe it’s only available in Canada and New Jersey.

Its down to 1.44 for Lamb now.

Edited by CapeBreton

On 4/21/2020 at 1:12 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

Trying to make some jelly beans here (So desperate and sick of wagering on WWE) and figured this would be fun for conversation.   Please draft experts weigh in!

1) who drafts Tua? Dolphins

2) Tua draft position over/under 4.5 Over 

3) Qbs selected in the 1st - o/u 4.0 

4 or less

4) Bama 1st round picks - o/u 5.5!!! Under

5)  LSU 1s round picks - o/u 4.5 Under

6) 1st round wrs - o/u 5.5!!! Under

7) 1st round rbs - o/u 1.5 (? rbs make me sad) Under

? 1st round defensive players - o/u 15.5 Under

9) more offensive or defensive players in round 1 Offence

10) first wr drafted Lamb

11) first Rb drafted Swift

answer as if someone’s mortgage (ginger bread house needs jelly beans) is on the line.  

Here is what I bet:
- Over 3.5 Big 12 players in rd 1 (even)
- KC 1st pick will be offense (+145)
- Mims won't go in round 1 (-105)
- CJ Henderson over 16.5 (+310)
- Edwards-Helaire 1st RB (+300)
- Andrew Thomas 1st OL (+700)
- Tristan Wirfs 1st OL (+110)
- Jeff Okudah goes 3 (+140)

• Like (+1) 1

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 1:12 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

Trying to make some jelly beans here (So desperate and sick of wagering on WWE) and figured this would be fun for conversation.   Please draft experts weigh in!

1) who drafts Tua?: Dolphins

2) Tua draft position over/under 4.5: Under

3) Qbs selected in the 1st - o/u 4.0: Under

4) Bama 1st round picks - o/u 5.5!!!: Over

5)  LSU 1s round picks - o/u 4.5 Over

6) 1st round wrs - o/u 5.5!!! Under

7) 1st round rbs - o/u 1.5 (? rbs make me sad) Under

? 1st round defensive players - o/u 15.5 Under

9) more offensive or defensive players in round 1: Offense

10) first wr drafted: Jeudy

11) first Rb drafted: D'Andre Smith UGA