Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

17 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, you have been patronizing since you first started posting here and it is obvious that you are well up on the list of least liked posters. Feel free to sit down on, munch or suck  on all the zucchini or eggplant that you desire, just know that:

See the source image

Hoax.  I improve your lives.  I’ve helped you in particular to a tremendous extent.  I know you appreciate it.  You’re welcome! 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Winston Churchill bust that Obama removed.

Obama's demonstration of statue desecration to our British allies. But his best gaffe was the egotistical gifting an iPod full of his speeches and photos to the Queen.

4 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

Now Trump needs to take Ayatollah Obama's portrait and put it where it belongs, the Iranian embassy

Actually, Hussein's picture does not hang in the White House yet. The Trump Admin won't hang it (so far, at least).

42 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Can you imagine if Obama did half the schitt this POS gets away with?

Trump’s Request of an Ambassador: Get the British Open for Me

From your link:

In a brief interview last week, Mr. Mundell said it was “inappropriate” for him to discuss his dealings with Mr. Johnson and referred to a British government statement that said Mr. Johnson “made no request of Mr. Mundell regarding the British Open or any other sporting event.” The statement did not address whether the ambassador had broached the issue of Turnberry, which Mr. Trump bought in 2014, but none of the next four Opens are scheduled to be played there.

Do you read what you link to?

48 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Can you imagine if Obama did half the schitt this POS gets away with?

Trump’s Request of an Ambassador: Get the British Open for Me

Can you imagine if Trump watched an American embassy being attacked and did nothing, or Russia invade Crimea and did nothing, or when Iran detained American sailors, embarrassed them, then the POS apologized, then sent Iran a couple billion on unmarked plane, or run arms to Mexican drug cartels, I could go on but you get the point

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

From your link:

In a brief interview last week, Mr. Mundell said it was “inappropriate” for him to discuss his dealings with Mr. Johnson and referred to a British government statement that said Mr. Johnson “made no request of Mr. Mundell regarding the British Open or any other sporting event.” The statement did not address whether the ambassador had broached the issue of Turnberry, which Mr. Trump bought in 2014, but none of the next four Opens are scheduled to be played there.

Not clicking the link but let me guess: "anonymous sources"?

On 7/18/2020 at 5:05 PM, Niagara said:

Obama's demonstration of statue desecration to our British allies. But his best gaffe was the egotistical gifting an iPod full of his speeches and photos to the Queen.

That's okay, when Kanye gets elected he'll give her one with all of his music.

12 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

Can you imagine if Trump watched an American embassy being attacked and did nothing, or Russia invade Crimea and did nothing, or when Iran detained American sailors, embarrassed them, then the POS apologized, then sent Iran a couple billion on unmarked plane, or run arms to Mexican drug cartels, I could go on but you get the point

Wait - how many GOP Benghazi investigations were there and how many indictments?

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29vmt1qer1rdz9bwbko9

12 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

From your link:

Did you read the part where Trump made the request? Or did we gloss over that to try to find something to distract about the TRUMPS request???

This is the umpteenth example of President Donald Trump trying to profit off the presidency - that’s how Trump sees government generally and his position within it specifically—something to be leveraged for personal gain. 

image.thumb.jpeg.05b5c673a708f8bb6250f318dec7ec2d.jpeg