Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP:

Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you are totally into that world which I find to be very interesting. So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you are going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body which you can do either through the skin or in some other way and I think you said you were going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

Right. And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number (INAUDIBLE) interesting to check that so that you are going to have to use medical doctors with but it sounds interesting to me so we will see but the whole concept of the light the way it kills it in one minute that's--that's pretty powerful. Steve, please.

you libtards have learned not a single thing in 4+ years. one would think that by now you would understand that the boomerang you throw is coming right back to smack you square in the noggin. that's okay though, you keep on doing you, that is exactly how you get 4 more years of Trump.

https://twitter.com/QBlueSkyQ/status/1253479140881301504

https://twitter.com/Inevitable_ET/status/1253502323286040579

i'll bet you lunatics don't understand that thousands of doctors have used hydrogen peroxide in nebulizers for decades to beat infections. or that UV light is  known to kill viruses. but... as i said... keep being the raving lunatics you are, please.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 hours ago, jrober38 said:

He had a great day today, bitching and moaning about everything under the sun for about 8 hours.

He's such an embarrassment of a man. He just moans and complains about everything. 

Sounds like he is becoming a lefty like you gentlemen.

• Like (+1) 1

You know what I find funny? All these liberals who continuously call Trump a liar, are the same people who've changed their poster names quite a few times because they got caught lieing. Oh the Irony!!!

Edited by westside2
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, westside2 said:

You know what I find funny? All these liberals who continuously call Trump a liar, are the same people who've changed their poster names quite a few times because they got caught lieing. Oh the Irony!!!

Its not our fault, Bill Gates tells us what to do 

Morning westy, nice day in western New York! 

12 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

“Ya got Tibs saying he don’t want the money, Jrobes is complaing about complaining, ,and the guy in the middle saying “Whaddaya want from me?”

C88850F8-B0A2-42B0-81F0-87543023CD95.jpeg

Ok Mr. Saturday Night Special 

Here we go again. The president of the United States — the leader of the free world, commander-in-chief of the world’s most powerful military, and man in charge of a nuclear arsenal capable of annihilating the planet’s entire human population several times over — made a silly mistake and is attempting to save face by claiming it was merely “sarcasm.”The latest Trumpian faux pas came earlier Sunday on President Donald Trump’s personal Twitter feed. On a day that has been positively exploding with tweet storms against the media, a favorite target for his ire, Trump posted several tweets demanding that journalists who won “Noble Prizes” for their reporting on “Russia, Russia, Russia” should be forced to give them back to the “Noble Committee.”

Trump was mocked immediately, enthusiastically, and viciously for the tweets, both for the repeated misspelling (the award is known as the Nobel Prize, named for the Swedish scientist and businessman who founded the awards) and for the fact that Nobel Prizes are awarded for outstanding contributions to humanity in several fields, including peace, chemistry, medicine, physics, literature — but not journalism.

The major prize for journalism is the Pulitzer, and the 2018 recipients included reporters at the New York Times and Washington Post for their reporting on Russian connections to the 2016 Trump campaign and efforts to interfere in the election.

https://www.mediaite.com/donald-trump/trump-tries-again-to-use-sarcasm-defense-after-noble-prize-tweet-flub/

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Really?? Wow, it's on! If they don't bail out the states were are F#####d! Great Depression 2.0 

I hope House passes a big fat bailout for the states. Go Nancy! 

this is a double edged sword. if they want a bail out, they can be required to open their books... they *might not want to do that.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/25/2020 at 9:21 AM, Tiberius said:

I got a letter today from the douche bag in chief. He just wanted to let me know that congress gave me $1200. Thanks Donald. Now go lose an election and face justice 

You’re welcome you ungrateful B word. 

• Like (+1) 2

Generally speaking, the states that are in long/short term financial trouble are states that have been run by democrats for a long time. They have given the public service unions and state workers ridiculous benefits including outrageous pensions. These benefits are not sustainable and if the states are bailed out nothing will change.