There should be a national dialogue in getting back to work

Magox

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The example you showed — and lied about it’s translation — was neither a white supremacist or nazi. (Of course you’ve run from this embarrassing mistake, because you’re about as honest as you are smart) 

So maybe you should stop making judgments you’re clearly not smart enough to make for yourself. 

I think we've both nailed his issues. By now though he probably needs a new screen name. Since we all agree that he is dishonest and not smart we should open up the floor for nominations of a new screen name for the dumb bullshitter. I'll start it out with "Dismart". Anybody else?

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You’re right - I should have said MILLIONS....

You would have been wrong with hundreds. I would  be surprised if those at the rallies gave any that showed up a hard time.  You obviously don’t understand which is ok. You’ve demonstrated you understand very little. 

And if you have nothing to support your claim please be a man and say so ok. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

You would have been wrong with hundreds. I would  be surprised if those at the rallies gave any that showed up a hard time.  You obviously don’t understand which is ok. You’ve demonstrated you understand very little. 

And if you have nothing to support your claim please be a man and say so ok. 

Only in your dreams...

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

?

When you know you are losing - you gotta lie and make ***** up.

3zrat1.jpg

When someone replies to a challenge with “blah blah blah”  and I respond with “you got nuthin” you consider that a lie?  I think most rational people would consider that a very fair assessment not a lie.

And kind of hard to lie with an opinion wouldn’t you agree. 

Again you really really suck at this. 

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

☝️

So at least he's being honesty about his dishonesty now. 

His post made no sense at all. It’s like debating with a toddler. “Oh yeah??  Well I’m gonna gonna gonna....well I’m gonna do something. You just wait!”

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He has said he expects to be arrested:

So, when he was interviewed the said that they were not serving liquor so their liquor license would not be revoked. The state revoked it anyway.

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You can't ban the first amendment, even if you're a California Governor. I look forward to these women suing the pants off the state of California.

I didn't even see one mask there from anyone.

• Like (+1) 1

Both threads.....

This use to be (supposedly) a free country.

The IDEA was to PREVENT HOSPITAL OVERLOAD..............not give the state absolute power. !!

GAVIN NEWSOM MORPHED INTO KIM JONG UN SO QUICKLY, EVERYBODY NOTICED: 

Gov. Newsom will Allow Californians to Watch Sunsets.

“We want you to see sunsets,” he told SFGate.com. “We want you to enjoy activities outdoors. What they don’t want is people congregating outside in large groups.”

How incredibly kind and generous of California’s dear leader.

• Thank you (+1) 1