Gurley to the Falcons

Codyny13

1 minute ago, billsfan_34 said:

Have you watched him run? He has lost a significant step and can’t break tackles like he used to. Maybe a year of cortisone shots can get him to respectable levels but his career is just about over. Melvin Gordon is a way better option at this point in time.

I would take Gordon too over him don’t get me wrong.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

This is great. Coming to the Bills I could not accept.

My reasoning....

Diggs is a questionable personality to add to this team. 

Diggs wanted Gurley, his buddy.

Diggs insults Singletary without even a thought.

Diggs needs to be shown he does not run the team. A team he has never met.

Diggs, shut up.  You are a great piece to a team, not a savior, Beane runs this team. 

What in the Sam Hill are you babbling about? 

• Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Have you watched him run? He has lost a significant step and can’t break tackles like he used to. Maybe a year of cortisone shots can get him to respectable levels but his career is just about over. Melvin Gordon is a way better option at this point in time.

They literally had the same ypc and the Rams had a worse offensive line.  There is nothing special about Gordon.  Gurley, has lost a step, but he is better than Gordon IMO.  https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/nfl/offensive-line/2019

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, freester said:

This is a desperate move by the Falcons to sell tickets.  If they gave him significant money the GM should be fired.

I mean the dude still had 900 yards and 12Tds. Yes, the YPC were down, but that oline was trash last year. One year deal, no harm at all. 

Edited by BillsFan2313
  • Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, freester said:

This is a desperate move by the Falcons to sell tickets.  If they gave him significant money the GM should be fired.

With Tom Brady on board, Buccaneers raise ticket prices

Posted by Mike Florio on March 19, 2020, 12:25 PM EDT

Supply. Demand.

An exercise in economics has played out in Tampa Bay, where the Buccaneers have wisely adjusted the price point for tickets to see the team play, given the arrival of the greatest quarterback in league history.

According to Greg Auman of TheAthletic.com, the Buccaneers have bumped the price of all non-club seats at Raymond James Stadium by 15 percent.

For season tickets, the increase ranges from $135 to $255 each, based on 10 home games for the regular season and preseason.

Few are complaining, and for good reason. The Buccaneers have struggled to contend in the 18 years since winning their only Super Bowl. While Brady may not guarantee a February parade, from September through December the cannons will be firing and butts will be in red seats that often are conspicuously empty.

46 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

They literally had the same ypc and the Rams had a worse offensive line.  There is nothing special about Gordon.  Gurley, has lost a step, but he is better than Gordon IMO.  https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/nfl/offensive-line/2019

Good points- I just don’t like any player with 2 bum knees. It is a very risky move to add him to the roster. Arthritis just doesn’t go away. 

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I would take Gordon too over him don’t get me wrong.  

Hopefully we see some movement in the RB FA area. If not we need to draft one, which I am fine with.

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Me yesterday: He'd be a great pickup for the Bills.

Me this morning: Damaged goods. He sucks.

Ya and teams can't run their own medical on him. Which is a huge issue for most teams. 

I'm on board with Gordon . Look at the 2 SB teams. Both didn't really have a bell cow. Really just rode with the hot hand. I'd love Gordon and Singletary