TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - Complete

Virgil

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

By most charts 34 & 44 are right around pick 18 after the 10% markup. 30 & 62 (904) are right there value-wise with 34 & 44 (1020). We can discuss further when we see who's available. 

Basically what I was thinking with a late rounder or bit player to round out the value. I have two guys I really like for GB. We’ll see how everything plays out. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

@Reed's83toHOF Be prepared for all of the disgruntled reactions.  No matter who you take there will be some (or many) negative reactions.  You will get a taste of what it feels like to be your avatar...

But are disgruntled reactions enough...? Do we need more drastic measures to show our displeasure with whomever he picks, even if we like them?

• Haha (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, H2o said:

If Ruggs is there I'll take him. I think he will be very similar to Tyreke Hill. He will time fast at the combine, but if you watch the tape he is just as fast in pads. He's gonna be hard to handle for NFL secondaries. Not a fan of Shenault though. 

8 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

@Reed's83toHOF Be prepared for all of the disgruntled reactions.  No matter who you take there will be some (or many) negative reactions.  You will get a taste of what it feels like to be your avatar...

With the 15th pick in the 2020 NFL draft the Denver Broncos have traded the pick to the Buffalo Bills the details are as follows:

Buffalo Trades picks: #22 (780) + #54 (360) + #86 (160) + 2021 3rd 

Buffalo Receives picks #15 (1050) & #77(205)

With pick #15 the Buffalo Bills select Henry Ruggs

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Broncos needed a WR in that spot but really wanted CD Lamb...he didnt fall so we need some more draft capital to build around drew lock this year.  These extra picks should help us get some younger talent to build around drew.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

With the 15th pick in the 2020 NFL draft the Denver Broncos have traded the pick to the Buffalo Bills the details are as follows:

I am very disgruntled.  Too many picks to give up with a deep WR class, I believe.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Not okay with the trade at all. Ruggs is a good player, but trading up for a WR in this class is just not a good idea. 

Thankful @Reed83HOF only uses Beanes likeness as an avatar and isn't really Beane... Unless he is, and he uses this account as some sort of trojan horse to get a bead on what the fans are thinking... In that case. STAHP. Don't trade up for a WR in this class!

2 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

I am very disgruntled.  Too many picks to give up with a deep WR class, I believe.

I aspire one day to be okay enough with this to only be considered disgruntled. 

3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I would certainly expect it

As a random side note, where do you live? This question is completely unrelated to anything that has happened in this thread or been discussed previously... Just... curious. 

Edited by whatdrought

3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

don’t mind the player. Don’t like the trade. But I get it. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

Broncos needed a WR in that spot but really wanted CD Lamb...he didnt fall so we need some more draft capital to build around drew lock this year.  These extra picks should help us get some younger talent to build around drew.

A trade back is typically always a good idea, but man... Ruggs opposite Sutton and Fant in the middle? That seems almost too good to be true!

Just now, whatdrought said:

Not okay with the trade at all. Ruggs is a good player, but trading up for a WR in this class is just not a good idea. 

Thankful @Reed83HOF only uses Beanes likeness as an avatar and isn't really Beane... Unless he is, and he uses this account as some sort of trojan horse to get a bead on what the fans are thinking... In that case. STAHP. Don't trade up for a WR in this class!

I agree it is a deep class, but even with a deep class and their are still distinct tiers and talent levels. IMO the drop off in athletic talent from the 3 Tier 1 guys (Lamb, Jeudy & Ruggs) is more severe than the drop off from Tier 2-3. When you look in terms of what Beane drafts in RD1 explosive/athletic guys - these 3 fit the mold. Once Beane sees talent starting to drop down the board, he will snap them depending on the talent gap, much like he did with Tremaine. The idea of moving up more in RD3 is that it gives me the flexibility to look at Mims and potentially make a move for him. 

I am making the assumption that we address Edge in FA & something good happens at TE. Our big target in the EZ should be our TE, or 2 TEs & maybe Duke. 

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

As a random side note, where do you live? This question is completely unrelated to anything that has happened in this thread or been discussed previously... Just... curious. 

Los Angeles, currently from the way of Utica/Syracuse

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

I think drew Lock is going to bust like a porcelain vase knocked off the bookshelf by the cat.  

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

A trade back is typically always a good idea, but man... Ruggs opposite Sutton and Fant in the middle? That seems almost too good to be true!

Less bitchin, more pickin

You're on the clock

• Haha (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Yeah, that would have been a sick trio for Denver to go along with two quality RB's. 

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

I agree it is a deep class, but even with a deep class and their are still distinct tiers and talent levels. IMO the drop off in athletic talent from the 3 Tier 1 guys (Lamb, Jeudy & Ruggs) is more severe than the drop off from Tier 2-3. When you look in terms of what Beane drafts in RD1 explosive/athletic guys - these 3 fit the mold. Once Beane sees talent starting to drop down the board, he will snap them depending on the talent gap, much like he did with Tremaine. The idea of moving up more in RD3 is that it gives me the flexibility to look at Mims and potentially make a move for him. 

I am making the assumption that we address Edge in FA & something good happens at TE. Our big target in the EZ should be our TE, or 2 TEs & maybe Duke. 

I get the argument. It's just too Sammy Watkins for me. History shows that at least one of those three guys is gonna bust out/never be a "dude" and that someone from the 3-5th round is gonna be a star. I just don't like blowing resources on one guy that isn't a QB. 

• Like (+1) 1