Hedge

The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

1 hour ago, meazza said:

Thanks for posting something completely new.

:rolleyes:

Lol sorry if this isn’t new information. I’ve been busy and haven’t kept up to date with information on the board. It seems I have some catching up to do.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

WOW, we're going to keep repeating this lie huh.

Here is the link that Billztime Billstime provided when asked for proof of the 13 states.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

It (of course) does not say any such thing.

The closest it came was showing that the daily new case rate had gone up 3 days in a row for the U.S

But ask a liar a question and you get a lie.

It's why I don't bother most of the time.

As expected - you are an idiot.

3zpah1.jpg

7 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

So it's manly now not to wear a mask?

You should try the new seran wrap masks until Bill Gates and Fauci get their vaccine ready.

• Haha (+1) 4

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

You should try the new seran wrap masks until Bill Gates and Fauci get their vaccine ready.

Are you one of those who believes Gates is doing all of this to make money and plant microchips in the vaccine, like some of the folks storming the place in Michigan?

Edited by Kemp

7 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Watching the local news....in true Washington Post fashion, they have a permanent banner over the broadcast that says ‘CORONAVIRUS FACTS NOT FEAR’.....while they continue to pump out the fear at top speed.

Since the media is a fully functional arm of the Democratic party are you shocked that they peddle in fear?

4 hours ago, Hedge said:

No different than in civilian stores.

17 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Are you one of those who believes Gates is doing all of this to make money and plant microchips in the vaccine, like some of the folks storming the place in Michigan?

You really should try implementing some sort of evaluative process in between the time a thought comes into your head and the time your little fingers start typing away on the keyboard to put that thought into a post....

• Haha (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Of course not. I strongly encourage you to take any and all recommended vaccines as often as possible, especially your children. I also encourage you to stay home for the next 2 years until you get permission to exit your dwelling. I care deeply about your well being.😇 Good luck.

• Haha (+1) 5

Does the sarcasm mean you do believe it?

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

Poor reading comprehension skills... sad

And what exactly didn’t I comprehend?  This should be very interesting. 

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Does the sarcasm mean you do believe it?

What sarcasm?

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

And what exactly didn’t I comprehend?  This should be very interesting. 

...perhaps consider sympathizing with those who flaunt their ignorance versus hiding it first......

17 hours ago, Foxx said:

okay... i know this is going to harsh a lot of people's narrative here but.. so be it.

cdcpdf.thumb.png.869db65c02df1c60a2cb05fe369bcc80.png

CDC PDF

Not surprising to most. The nearly nationwide shutdown had almost no effect on total deaths. You would expect a shutdown this dramatic to have a big effect on total deaths. 

That supports what other studies have been saying: We are massively undercounting Covid deaths. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, shoshin said:

Not surprising to most. The nearly nationwide shutdown had almost no effect on total deaths. You would expect a shutdown this dramatic to have a big effect on total deaths. 

That supports what other studies have been saying: We are massively undercounting Covid deaths. 

And where did a large portion of those deaths occur?  That’s right. Nursing homes. Where people are essentially confined indoors. 

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And where did a large portion of those deaths occur?  That’s right. Nursing homes. Where people are essentially confined indoors. 

For sure. We have a huge problem keeping those people safe from this.