The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

42 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Like the people protesting in Michigan, with signs that say Arbeit Macht Frei, because their governor is Jewish.

The horrendous use of the "labor" slogan by some of the protesters is rightly being condemned by everyone.

However, I note that like all lefties, you can't help stretching the truth.

Gretchen Whitmer is Christian, not Jewish.

But hey, that helps the narrative right ?

http://cqrcengage.com/f2c/app/candidate/85590;jsessionid=d43lt8a41cot1vabqf0wmlr7h

https://ballotpedia.org/Gretchen_Whitmer

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hillary was the big government overlord candidate though. Every policy she pushed in 2016 was designed around that central theme. From expanding the powers of the IC over the people, to expanding our military footprint in several additional theaters, to supporting prog-fascism in all its glory -- this was always where she wanted to go. 

Because she's not the puppet master. She's another puppet.

Not to mention her push for universal health care on and off for decades. 

Nearly everyone in Washington is big government, both parties.  They just differ on what to spend on what.  The federal government more than ever before needs right-sizing.  Not likely to happen though. 

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Hey everyone!  How’s subsistence treating ya?

Not happening over here.  My life has changed very very little the past few months and I'm not operating anywhere near a minimum life style. 

Edited by keepthefaith

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Because no one can stay home all of the time.

Went for a walk to check out the neighborhood. About a 1/4 of the people were not wearing masks. Another 10% are wearing masks around their necks. They're stupid enough to be posting some of the nonsense here.

I don't care who goes outside where, but if you're selfish enough to put others at risk by going out without protection in NYC, you're scum.

Like the people protesting in Michigan, with signs that say Arbeit Macht Frei, because their governor is Jewish. Trump calls them good people. You're backing a real POS.

Here's your solution. When you venture out from your basement to walk around your neighborhood, you won't have to worry about other people wearing masks.

And so apropos for you....

414221905_Fullbodycondom.jpg.9773239b4dacb3eb33f556e998d726f1.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

https://va.news-republic.com/a/6822309092476846598?app_id=1239&c=tw&gid=6822309092476846598&impr_id=6822343491844622598&language=en&region=gb&user_id=6796786536089650182

COVID-19 Doctors Finally Understand the Reason Behind Coronavirus' Deadly Blood Clots

Tech Times

May 2, 2020 2:03 PM

The novel coronavirus infection attacks the body of each patient differently with an onslaught of various complications that could be deadly if not treated. Among the complications they have seen among COVID-19 patients were neurological symptoms, including confusion and seizure, and an increase of young infected patients also developed stroke symptoms.

(Photo : Lutz Dieckmann from Pixabay)

Researchers found that COVID-19 infection may cause blood clotting in severely ill patients.

Unfortunately, this "weird" complication is also the deadliest as experts believe the SARS-CoV-2 virus is capable of creating tiny blood clots that can block arteries and even reach the brain.

COVID-19 Causes Tiny Blood Clots

According to a report by BGR, experts found out that the virus can cause blood coagulation and could create tiny blood clots that form in the lungs first--and now, medical doctors finally understand how it happens.

In a study penned by doctors from the St. James's Hospital, Irish Center for Vascular Biology, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, the researchers found that abnormal blood clotting is one of the causes of death of many coronavirus patients that were severely infected with the virus.

They have also found out that these tiny clots start in the lungs following the infection and that the higher the clotting, the worse the prognosis.

Most cases with worse prognosis also tend to require intensive care.

The study, which was published in the British Journal of Haematology, has already been peer-reviewed.

Reason Behind High Levels of Mortality

"Our novel findings demonstrate that COVID-19 is associated with a unique type of blood clotting disorder that is primarily focussed within the lungs and which undoubtedly contributes to the high levels of mortality being seen in patients with COVID-19," said Professor James O'Donnell, the director of the Irish Centre for Vascular Biology, RCSI.

The disorder is known as pulmonary intravascular coagulopathy (PIC).

It is different from disseminated intravascular coagulopathy (DIC) that is observed in various other medical conditions.

The disorder might be responsible for the blood clots reaching the heart or the brain of the patients, which could then lead to heart attacks or stroke that could be deadly to those with severe complications.

PIC May Also Cause Oxygenation Issues

In addition, Professor O'Donnell said that in addition to pneumonia that affects the small air sacs within the lungs, they have also found hundreds of the tiny clots in the lungs of severely ill coronavirus patients--something they haven't seen in other respiratory infections.

The disorder could explain why "blood oxygen levels fall dramatically in severe COVID-19 infection," leading to the need for ventilator and oxygenation therapy.

Note younger people getting blood clots as well Lungs, strokes among others). Not just those with severe complications. Finding in lots of people. Makes sense people on ventilator( those are horrible shape).  This is horrible news. Makes sense people go back to hospital cause blood clots from covid19 40%. 

Republican news source for people here..

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

That's logic.

Logic is frowned upon.

You mean like frowning on the Hasid community for being out and about at a funeral?

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Like the people protesting in Michigan, with signs that say Arbeit Macht Frei, because their governor is Jewish. Trump calls them good people. You're backing a real POS.

She’s Jewish?

I’m sensing a pattern.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Oregon governor extends lockdown until July 6th

Executive Order 20-24

Office of the Governor
State of Oregon

EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 20-24 

EXTENDING THE COVID-19 DECLARATION OF EMERGENCY (EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 20-03) FOR AN ADDITIONAL 60 DAYS, THROUGH JULY 6, 2020 

Executive Order 20-03, declaring a state of emergency due to the COVID-19 outbreak in Oregon, was issued on March 8, 2020, and declared a statewide emergency for 60 days, through May 7, 2020. 

Pursuant to ORS 401.165 and ORS 401.204, I find that the novel infectious coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to threaten public health and safety, and remains a statewide emergency under ORS 401.025. Accordingly, I am extending the state of emergency for an additional 60 days, through July 6, 2020. Executive Order 20-03 shall remain in effect through July 6, 2020, unless extended or terminated earlier by the Governor. 

Done at Salem, Oregon, this 1st day of May, 2020. 

• Thank you (+1) 6

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

Went for a walk to check out the neighborhood. About a 1/4 of the people were not wearing masks. Another 10% are wearing masks around their necks. They're stupid enough to be posting some of the nonsense here.

I don't care who goes outside where, but if you're selfish enough to put others at risk by going out without protection in NYC, you're scum.

you really should not go out you thoughtless germ spreader. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

How many signs were there that said Arbeit Macht Frei?  

20 hours ago, B-Man said:

WOW, we're going to keep repeating this lie huh.

Here is the link that Billztime Billstime provided when asked for proof of the 13 states.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

It (of course) does not say any such thing.

The closest it came was showing that the daily new case rate had gone up 3 days in a row for the U.S

But ask a liar a question and you get a lie.

It's why I don't bother most of the time.

Only thing you need to classify as a liar is if you lie. Agreed

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

I agree. I hate going into NYC without my .45 but that darn city wont let me cross the bridges with it even though I went through all the federal background check for my handgun permit

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Magox said:

WTF??

They only have 109 deaths related to COVID And one of the lowest deaths per capita rates in the nation.

What is she trying to do?  That cannot stand.  

Some of these governors really don’t want to be re-elected.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Kemp said:

That was an Illinois protester as their governor is Jewish.  I don't believe Whitmer is.  Disgusting none the less but you can't take one idiot and apply that to every protester.

If states start demanding people go back to work while the deaths are still this high you're going to see even more protests.

23 minutes ago, Magox said:

WTF??

They only have 109 deaths related to COVID And one of the lowest deaths per capita rates in the nation.

The way the poster characterized what the governor did is not accurate. She extended the state of emergency. Oregon is starting to open May 15 and she is talking openly about her plan to reopen. 

21 minutes ago, Magox said:

WTF??

They're slowly reopening in the middle of May.

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

That’s the crazy thing. They think this will get them re-elected. 

She's been widely praised for the early lockdown measures because of the number of low covid 19 deaths in Oregon relative to other states.