The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

I’m confused. If people want to stay home, why don’t they just stay home, shut the hell up, and leave the rest of us alone! If it’s true that they’re safe in their houses, with their measly government check, and their Obama phones....what the f$&k do they care if I’m sitting in the sun on a beach somewhere?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m confused. If people want to stay home, why don’t they just stay home, shut the hell up, and leave the rest of us alone! If it’s true that they’re safe in their houses, with their measly government check, and their Obama phones....what the f$&k do they care if I’m sitting in the sun on a beach somewhere?

Because how dare you ! We must all be terrified, shut into our homes and zooming. At least until the November election, before which experts will agree nothing is safe.

• Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It is, and always has been, about control. That is the ultimate goal of the left, absolute control over every aspect of our lives.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

It is, and always has been, about control. That is the ultimate goal of the left, absolute control over every aspect of our lives.

Well it used to be far more veiled and nuanced. Covid 19 brought it all out in the open on full display. Frightening stuff for sure! Hard to fathom how we got here with so many people so willing to give away EVERY bit of their freedom so quickly, so blindly, and without questioning the messengers. Just like the fall of the Soviet Union...all of this happened with firing a single shot. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Well it used to be far more veiled and nuanced. Covid 19 brought it all out in the open on full display. Frightening stuff for sure! Hard to fathom how we got here with so many people so willing to give away EVERY bit of their freedom so quickly, so blindly, and without questioning the messengers. Just like the fall of the Soviet Union...all of this happened with firing a single shot. 

One minor quibble: Trump winning brought it all out on the open and on full display. The corona virus only gave them better PR: "do this or people die."

Fear is always the biggest stick.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

One minor quibble: Trump winning brought it all out on the open and on full display. The corona virus only gave them better PR: "do this or people die."

Fear is always the biggest stick.

I’ll quibble back. Hillary was NOT a big government overlord candidate. She was ‘what’s in it for me Democrat’s. This latest chapter is new. We have mounted police facing down US citizens with bathing suits and lawn chairs just trying to get to a beach on a sunny afternoon in Orange County California. What’s going on here? This is gonna get ugly when the first person gets hurt. 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I’ll quibble back. Hillary was NOT a big government overlord candidate. She was ‘what’s in it for me Democrat’s. This latest chapter is new. We have mounted police facing down US citizens with bathing suits and lawn chairs just trying to get to a beach on a sunny afternoon in Orange County California. What’s going on here? This is gonna get ugly when the first person gets hurt. 

Hillary was the big government overlord candidate though. Every policy she pushed in 2016 was designed around that central theme. From expanding the powers of the IC over the people, to expanding our military footprint in several additional theaters, to supporting prog-fascism in all its glory -- this was always where she wanted to go. 

Because she's not the puppet master. She's another puppet.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hillary was the big government overlord candidate though. Every policy she pushed in 2016 was designed around that central theme. From expanding the powers of the IC over the people, to expanding our military footprint in several additional theaters, to supporting prog-fascism in all its glory -- this was always where she wanted to go. 

Because she's not the puppet master. She's another puppet.

There we agree....Hillary was and still is a barely awake TOOL.  Her only agenda is the one that starts and ends with her. Just like her husband. Biden isn’t even that awake.

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

There we agree....Hillary was and still is a barely awake TOOL.  Her only agenda is the one that starts and ends with her. Just like her husband. Biden isn’t even that awake.

I think she is more awake than you think. Her cognitive abilities have never been in question, but her physical state is a different matter. Her lucidity,  combined with her tyrannical tendencies and her understanding of and unbelievable ability to get away with murder makes her one of the most dangerous individuals on planet earth.

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Horseshit. Biden is every bit as woke as his record player. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Even this twit gets it. 

Big words coming from his backyard. Now say that ***** surrounded by a ton of people. Then I’ll be impressed. 

1 hour ago, Justice said:

Big words coming from his backyard. Now say that ***** surrounded by a ton of people. Then I’ll be impressed. 

Pretty sure that bill is still ordering hookers by the truckload to help him get through this:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Because no one can stay home all of the time.

Went for a walk to check out the neighborhood. About a 1/4 of the people were not wearing masks. Another 10% are wearing masks around their necks. They're stupid enough to be posting some of the nonsense here.

I don't care who goes outside where, but if you're selfish enough to put others at risk by going out without protection in NYC, you're scum.

Like the people protesting in Michigan, with signs that say Arbeit Macht Frei, because their governor is Jewish. Trump calls them good people. You're backing a real POS.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Because no one can stay home all of the time.

Went for a walk to check out the neighborhood. About a 1/4 of the people were not wearing masks. Another 10% are wearing masks around their necks. They're stupid enough to be posting some of the nonsense here.

I don't care who goes outside where, but if you're selfish enough to put others at risk by going out without protection in NYC, you're scum.

Like the people protesting in Michigan, with signs that say Arbeit Macht Frei, because their governor is Jewish. Trump calls them good people. You're backing a real POS.