The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

35 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I don't know your views well enough to know if the bolded above was sincere or ironic. 

I think we do now have a government that is very much less truthful than past administrations.  They are terribly dishonest, when it benefits them.  Recall the Alabama hurricane?  That was administration efforts to lie to the public in order to save face.  This administration is not above being dishonest.  Not the least bit.

I'm glad that TDS is no longer contagious and it is only affecting the brains of those who already have it. You're now bringing up a years old fabricated accusation that Trump was lying because he made a claim that the hurricane could track into Alabama? What a stretch. Obama and many other dems lied to us for years, even admitting it but you want to denigrate a president who has been more transparent than any in my memory? Think more, smoke less. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'm glad that TDS is no longer contagious and it is only affecting the brains of those who already have it. You're now bringing up a years old fabricated accusation that Trump was lying because he made a claim that the hurricane could track into Alabama? What a stretch. Obama and many other dems lied to us for years, even admitting it but you want to denigrate a president who has been more transparent than any in my memory? Think more, smoke less. 

This is familiar.  I think you and I discussed this somewhere before.  The point isn't that Trump made a mistake by using 'old' information.  Mistakes happen.  The point was what then happened after the mistake.

Rather than admitting his mistake, Trump and his administration went to great lengths to cover for his mistake.....to save face, including pressuring the national weather service..

17 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Trump and his mouth breathers on this forum don't make (admit) mistakes

... Still waiting on you to admit your mistake in believing the Trump/Russia hoax for not one year, not two, but three years before it was exposed as fraudulent... 

Or any of the other number of things you've gotten wrong just this morning. 

The lack of awareness you continually display would be staggering, if it wasn't known how deeply, and I do mean DEEPLY, stupid of a person you are.

It's moot. 

Whether or not you believed (still believe) in the Russia/Trump hoax is not moot as it influences your thinking on nearly every political topic. You called out people for not admitting when they're wrong -- you've now spent multiple posts refusing to do the same....  is that because you're an honest poster here to interact honorably? Or is it because you're a deeply stupid asshat who is dishonest to his core? 

The readers will decide. 

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

I don't know your views well enough to know if the bolded above was sincere or ironic. 

lmaooo dude if you think we live in a country with a government that even comes close to approaching the appalling conditions the Chinese government imposes on its people there is literally no hope for you. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

XI’S DISEASE UPDATE: Wuhan virus: Know the symptoms of this disease.

Related: Germany and Japan Report First Coronavirus Cases in People Who Haven’t Visited China.

UPDATE: ‘It was like a horror movie’: In one Wuhan hospital, long lines, fear and frustration over coronavirus. 

“One spoke of a fear that sick patients with fevers will infect each other while waiting in long queues, even if they didn’t have the coronavirus when they first arrived at the hospital. Another man said he had seen several people faint while waiting.” Yes, if 90% of people who think they have the coronavirus but actually just have ordinary flu go to the hospital, how many will leave with a new infection? Given that all they can offer is supportive care, and that the hospitals are jammed, it may be safer to stay home.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/27/2020 at 10:07 AM, Bob in Mich said:

I think we do now have a government that is very much less truthful than past administrations.  They are terribly dishonest, when it benefits them.  Recall the Alabama hurricane?  That was administration efforts to lie to the public in order to save face.  This administration is not above being dishonest.  Not the least bit.

Give all the infected people some ganga! IT CURES EVERYTHING!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1