The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, offered rare Republican criticism of the Trump administration's coronavirus response Friday, saying the federal government dismissed the virus's threat and failed to protect Americans as infections spiraled out of control.

"Short term, I think it's fair to say we really have not distinguished ourselves in a positive way by how we responded to the crisis when it was upon us," Romney said in a video interview with the Sutherland Institute. "And the proof of the pudding of that is simply that we have 5 percent of the world's population but 25 percent of the world's deaths due to covid-19.

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Massachusetts has obliterated the curve!

Schools will be open as normal and large events will resume!!

Right?

Right???

Keep in mind they obliterated the curve because the virus obliterated Boston.  They burnt out

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

"And the proof of the pudding of that is simply that we have 5 percent of the world's population but 25 percent of the world's deaths due to covid-19.

Mitt Romney is a total moron. Anyone who has even a beginners understanding of statistics knows that stat isn’t PROOF of anything....certainly not pudding anyway.

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Thank you (+1) 1

August 10th, 2020
Journal Entry

We still have our freedom~
But we don’t have much time~

On July 29th, 2020 when I posted my journal entry about wearing masks, there were 141,430 deaths from COVID 19 in the United States.

Today, August 10th, 2020 there are 163,465 deaths from COVID 19 in the United States.

22,035 people have died in 13 days….

A lot of people still aren’t taking the wearing of a simple mask seriously~ or, just trying to be aware of how close you are to others. The masks and the distancing have now become a political statement. It is not political. It is a silent killer hiding in the shadows. It is stalking you. It doesn’t care who you are…It’s just looking for a victim.

And you don’t have much time…

Are you aware, everyone, that if you survive this virus~ you will be fighting the after effects for the rest of your life. Micro-blood clots~ in all your organs; in your brain~ neurological problems ; a cough that rips your throat apart and keeps coming back.

If I get it, I will probably never sing again. Put me on a ventilator and I will be hoarse for the rest of my life~ I don’t have much time… I am 72 years old….

Everyone gathering at the beaches ~ in the bars~ block parties ~ etcetera ~ Let’s get drunk and make out and by the way “Can I have the other half of your drink?”~ We are heading for a crash; People are dying because people aren’t wearing their masks.

This is like the season of American Horror Story I was in. It had turned into an apocalypse above ground. A serious “shelter in place.” And unless you were a famous witch or a wealthy warlock or just a very rich person you did not get into one of the underground bunkers~ But if you did get in, you arrived in a beautifully tattered black Victorian carriage drawn by two noble, monstrous but dying ~ black horses. It was just a great story, but I felt the gravity of it even then… You did not want to leave that safe house because only death awaited you above ground. When those characters ventured out for just a moment~ They wore their hazmat suits and black gas masks~ no questions asked. I found it terrifying. It was the end of the world ~
What’s going on in our country now, is a real “American Horror Story.” Nobody is leading us. Nobody has a plan. Unless people change their attitude from – “Oh this is such a bummer to stay in and wear a mask and follow the rules, and not party” ~ We will never get ahead of this virus.

This virus can kill you. It can kill me. Kill my chances of pulling on those boots and hitting the road~ Kill the chances that any of us in the music community will ever get back to the stage, because we would never put you in danger~ never take you and your life for granted. Never put your family members who are older and more fragile in danger. You should feel the same. You take deadly chances because you think you’re immortal. You’re not. If you get this virus, your life will be forever changed. Your beauty will be stolen from you. You will age as you fight for your life. You will age as you fight your way back...if you survive.

163,465 people have died… It’s getting worse every day

Call it Armageddon
Call it a Pandemic
Call it the Apocalypse…

This is a real American Horror Story~

It is not a mini-series ~

It is a tragedy~

Stevie Nicks

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/…/coronavirus-autopsies-fin…/

4 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Apologies if this has been raised before, been away for two weeks:

An Australian professor, Sydney gastroenterologist Thomas Borody, has claimed that Ivermectin - in conjunction with Doxycyclin and Zinc - "has obliterated the virus in 100% of clinical trials". It shows a reduction of the virus cells by a factor of 5000 within 48 hours. There are no known side effects from Ivermectin, and it is approved by the FDA and the WHO.

The drug works as both a preventative medicine for those who are not infected and a cure for those who are infected.

Professor Borody also stated that the reason this news is not being shouted out loud is because these drugs are cheap and readily available, hence pharmaceutical companies have no interest in promoting them.

This begs the question - why aren't government medical officers making this a priority?

You answered within your quote:

Professor Borody also stated that the reason this news is not being shouted out loud is because these drugs are cheap and readily available

Money, money, money.

People think HCQ was hopped on to disparage it due to Trump touting it. Sorta. That is the easy, obvious answer. The better answer is people being paid by big-pharma (politicians, ads in newspapers, tv, online revenue, adverts, etc.) poo-pooed it because it is cheap, the side effects are fully known, and it works. No money in that. And a declared pandemic that has the whole world terrified? Yeah, there is oodles of money in discovering a new drug to "cure" or "vaccinate" this virus. ? ? ?

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Professor Borody also stated that the reason this news is not being shouted out loud is because these drugs are cheap and readily available

Money, money, money.

People think HCQ was hopped on to disparage it due to Trump touting it. Sorta. That is the easy, obvious answer. The better answer is people being paid by big-pharma (politicians, ads in newspapers, tv, online revenue, adverts, etc.) poo-pooed it because it is cheap, the side effects are fully known, and it works. No money in that. And a declared pandemic that has the whole world terrified? Yeah, there is oodles of money in discovering a new drug to "cure" or "vaccinate" this virus. ? ? ?

image.thumb.jpeg.457d6b408a8d922b9a722408780166e4.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2

....I'm assuming Covid-19 now a thing of the past.....vaccine approved, administered and EVERY person infected has been cured....because it's disappeared from the MSM radar...all I see is..."WRONG Trump Died".......Trump Stealing The Election With USPS Crisis"......."The Surging KamalaVirus and the value of a moderate on the ticket"..."Chrissy Teigen didn't know she was pregnant until breast implants were removed"..."Portland peaceful after Feds left"....et al....

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.457d6b408a8d922b9a722408780166e4.jpeg

It's been studied and found lacking. There is no normal sane reason for a politician to be recommending medications, but the cult latches on for dear life and this is quite clear. Why else would any of us care to promote a medication. Just find us ones that work and are safe per FDA standards. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, I-town Bills said:

It's been studied and found lacking. There is no normal sane reason for a politician to be recommending medications, but the cult latches on for dear life and this is quite clear. Why else would any of us care to promote a medication. Just find us ones that work and are safe per FDA standards. 

It’s a Qult

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Money, money, money.

These people somehow give credence to the naysayers.

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is death

Death and death 

Thanks for sharing this insight. You’ve clearly run out of anything useful to contribute. I suggest you take a breather for a few weeks.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

It’s a Qult

A quilt? Who knew? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

There are no words to describe the amount of stupidity and evil demonstrated here.

The stupidity is thinking these people all died yesterday.  That it was unnecessary.  Somehow Trump and the GOPs fault.  And he could have just used California's population of 40 million conveniently ignored.  

The evil is continuing to compare the current situation as if it's a contest and missing (on purpose) the forest for the trees.     

I guess these maniacs continue to think its better to do this then discuss the devastation and societal harm their stay at home for life policies with no goal have caused.  Fauci must not be questioned.  Because you know his track record on this says he absolutely shouldn't be.

There is a special place in hell for these people.  

• Like (+1) 3

How many 10s of thousands of Americans have died because of the Fauci Death Cult?  

Doctors Pen Open Letter To Fauci Regarding The Use Of Hydroxychloroquine for Treating COVID-19

As experience accrued in treating COVID-19 infections, physicians worldwide discovered that high-risk patients can be treated successfully as an outpatient, within the first 5 to 7 days of the onset of symptoms, with a “cocktail” consisting of hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and azithromycin (or doxycycline). Multiple scholarly contributions to the literature detail the efficacy of the hydroxychloroquine-based combination treatment.

Dr. Harvey Risch, the renowned Yale epidemiologist, published an article in May 2020 in the American Journal of Epidemiology titled “Early Outpatient Treatment of Symptomatic, High-Risk COVID-19 Patients that Should be Ramped-Up Immediately as Key to Pandemic Crisis”. He further published an article in Newsweek in July 2020 for the general public expressing the same conclusions and opinions. Dr. Risch is an expert at evaluating research data and study designs, publishing over 300 articles. Dr Risch’s assessment is that there is unequivocal evidence for the early and safe use of the “HCQ cocktail.” If there are Q-T interval concerns, doxycycline can be substituted for azithromycin as it has activity against RNA viruses without any cardiac effects.

Yet, you continue to reject the use of hydroxychloroquine, except in a hospital setting in the form of clinical trials, repeatedly emphasizing the lack of evidence supporting its use.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/doctors-pen-open-letter-fauci-regarding-use-hydroxychloroquine-treating-covid-19

Trust the doctors!  Just not these doctors.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

We were sheltering in place and yet had those hospitalizations numbers in mid to late April.  

We've been "open" everywhere and hospitalizations nowhere where they were then

And the virus is also everywhere to.  

Doesn't matter tho.  It's not about flattening curves. 

Now it's no one can get the virus.  I'm only guessing since they wont tell us the fake metrics, goals, and return to normal plan.  

14 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...sounds like the generally accepted protocol in the scientific community is a Three Phase Trial process......yet it appears that (if I read correctly) that Russia short circuited the Three Phase Process for their vaccine and is looking for legitimacy by injecting Putin's daughter....I'm confident the FDA would demand the Three Phase Process followed by extensive review before any approval(s).....however, could the "Russian vaccine" or others outside the US infiltrate via the black market with potentially irreparable harm?....

Most of the vaccines here are going from 1 to 3--no phase 2.