The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Nearly a quarter million people are dead around the world and that number is clearly much higher based on the very high likelihood of unreported deaths.

One country has more than a quarter of all those deaths, and it's ours.

So much of that is a failure in leadership, lack of accountability, lack of empathy, and sheer narcissism bordering on God Complex.

Donald Trump and his incredible incompetence is clearly a big part of the story of this Pandemic.

Are you a drama queen like around your husband, too? Damn, lady. Take a nap.

And then tell us...how many dead in China? Do you have that accurate number for us? I mean, if you're going to claim more than a quarter of the deaths are in America, perhaps you should be honest with yourself, first, about the China numbers.

Edited by IDBillzFan

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If a group of angry people carries guns into a state house, they won't get arrested either. 

Imagine the reactions if a group of black men did that for a different reason. Bet the opinions of that would be different.

Then it would all be about law and order, right? .

Were there shots fired in Michigan?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, pop gun said:

The curve has flattened and the dictators still want things closed and still want people to wear masks. When restaurants open then what? No more masks!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/03/nolte-they-told-us-lockdowns-were-about-flattening-the-curve-they-lied/

Flattening the curve is only the first goal. Then it's to reduce the totals.

Come the fall, when the virus amps up again despite what Trump, the highly regarded virologist says, talk of flattening the curve will be the main conversation once again.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

You realize that your response did not correspond to what I posted ...............right ?

It contained your standard false spin about Trump, but my post was about something else

Sadly, you seem to be running low on material.

If only Trump was prepared ⁉️

image.thumb.jpeg.8fb983a303c6af9334f14a6b84666f31.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If a group of angry people carries guns into a state house, they won't get arrested either. 

Imagine the reactions if a group of black men did that for a different reason. Bet the opinions of that would be different.

Then it would all be about law and order, right? .

And there it is.

Kemp drops his bigot mask.

Jack Kemp would be embarrassed that you are soiling his name with your views on Conservatives.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Were there shots fired in Michigan?

“Some of the outrageousness of what happened at our capitol depicted some of the worst racism and awful parts of our history in this country,” Whitmer said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

Also known as Trump's voting base.

Just now, BillStime said:

If only Trump was prepared ⁉️

If you don't understand what I posted , 

then please just ignore it, don't follow it up with another squirrel of yours........thanks.

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

And then tell us...how many dead in China? Do you that accurate number for us? I mean, if you're going to claim more than a quarter of the deaths are in America, perhaps you should be honest with yourself, first, about the China numbers.

It's all about #orangemanbad.

Let's just forget the fact these Governors are the ones to blame. 

But hey, why let facts get in the way of hating Trump.

Do these leftist idiots know that Trump banned flights from Wuhan in late January only to be called racists by these same morons?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Flattening the curve is only the first goal. Then it's to reduce the totals.

The goal of the quarantine was to "flatten the curve"  and prevent hospital overload.........Nothing else.

Changing the goals doesn't help Americans.

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

It's all about #orangemanbad.

Let's just forget the fact these Governors are the ones to blame. 

But hey, why let facts get in the way of hating Trump.

Do these leftist idiots know that Trump banned flights from Wuhan in late January only to be called racists by these same morons?

If only the public had the intelligence Trump had in November... and knowing what we know now - Trump failed to act quick enough.

2 hours ago, meazza said:

Yes I’m not quite sure why everyone is against wearing masks.  

The technical term for it is stupidity, with selfishness being a close second.

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

And then tell us...how many dead in China? Do you have that accurate number for us? I mean, if you're going to claim more than a quarter of the deaths are in America, perhaps you should be honest with yourself, first, about the China numbers.

Actually about every 4 weeks he shows up here for a few days, ***** and moans and then goes into hibernation for another month. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillStime said:

If only the public had the intelligence Trump had in November... and knowing what we know now - Trump failed to act quick enough.

I don't sit here and blame the other Presidents for the other outbreaks of this century.

Only fools like you leftist shills will blame Trump for this.

This blame for this WHOLE THING falls on one source and one source ONLY.............. CHINA.

So, give me a fvcking break with your fake outrage.

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Mandated? No way in hell. Slippery slope. 
Optional? Do as you like.

Drivers licenses mandated? No way in hell. Slippery slope.
Optional? Do as you like.

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Jack Kemp would be embarrassed that you are soiling his name with your views on Conservatives.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.bbf896fb8c41e7f367188a68849810a5.jpeg

Thank you for proving my point.

You obviously know nothing about Jack Kemp or Conservatism 

Jack kemp stood for civil rights . . . and america | Hennessy's ...

Sep 26, 2017 - it's worth reading about Jack Kemp's work for civil rights. And for the Republican Party. And for conservatism.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think you should wear a burka. What’s the problem with that? It protects me from whatever germs you are carrying.

Even in the land of stupid, this one stands out.

• Haha (+1) 1