The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And here we have a typical Trumphole who Is too lazy to do their own homework.

Homework of what? Finding real or fake memes? LOL! We know you aren’t talking about covid-19 because I am more qualified on that subject than you are.

3 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Homework of what? Finding real or fake memes? LOL! We know you aren’t talking about covid-19 because I am more qualified on that subject than you are.

you'll get tired of responding to that jackhole in about 2 more minutes

Just now, Unforgiven said:

you'll get tired of responding to that jackhole in about 2 more minutes

?

Birx/Trump got it wrong - shocking 

"Digging into new data from Dr. Birx, they concluded the virus was in fact spreading with invisible ferocity during the weeks in May when states were opening up with Mr. Trump’s encouragement and many were all but declaring victory."

Inside Trump’s Failure: The Rush to Abandon Leadership Role on the Virus

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29yl1qtqotyrmffav633

Clearly 

1 hour ago, Commsvet11 said:

You are the one who thinks there is such a thing as a fake meme,

so tell me what is a fake meme?

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29yl1qtqotyrmffav633

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Magox said:

That is an astounding number

How is that an astounding number?  Government employees aren't going to give to candidates who run on slashing government in favor of privatization.  Just look at this chart from 2016 of federal workers who gave to Hillary. 

donationsgraphic.png

49 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

How is that an astounding number?  Government employees aren't going to give to candidates who run on slashing government in favor of privatization.  Just look at this chart from 2016 of federal workers who gave to Hillary. 

donationsgraphic.png

Huh, and guess who won reguardless 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

And here we have a typical Trumphole who Is too lazy to do their own homework.

Huh, classy. 

43 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Is this the group where one of the founders is a foreign agent that lobbied against Russian sanctions on behalf of a Russian owned nuclear energy company?  

Why yes, yes that's him:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/john-mccain-aligned-consultant-drops-foreign-agent-contract-to-fight-russia-sanctions

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It’s as if they want more people dead 

Administration opposes new funds for testing, tracing and CDC in virus relief bill

The White House stance has angered some GOP senators, officials said, and some lawmakers are trying to push back and ensure that the money stays in the bill. 

It’s as if they want more people dead 

Administration opposes new funds for testing, tracing and CDC in virus relief bill

The White House stance has angered some GOP senators, officials said, and some lawmakers are trying to push back and ensure that the money stays in the bill. 

Several Senate Republicans including Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-La.) are exploring pushing a testing and tracing provision in the next stimulus package but are expected to meet resistance from the White House.

“Cases and deaths are now both rising again, including in many red states,” said Sam Hammond, a policy expert at the right-leaning think tank the Niskanen Center, which has been working with Senate Republicans on testing legislation. “Senate Republicans have asked for funding to help states purchase test kits in bulk. As it currently stands, the main bottleneck to a big ramp-up in testing is less technical than the White House’s own intransigence.”

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Is this the group where one of the founders is a foreign agent that lobbied against Russian sanctions on behalf of a Russian owned nuclear energy company?  

Why yes, yes that's him:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/john-mccain-aligned-consultant-drops-foreign-agent-contract-to-fight-russia-sanctions

OMG - no way????? 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29yg1ev5sb059m5i0byu

Yesterday, Saturday, only ONE state (AZ) reported triple digits Covid deaths and well over THIRTY states were in single digits or at zero.....again.  The end.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

By the way.....New York state reported 17 deaths down from daily totals that were hovering around 900!

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

:sick: and :cry: because I sincerely doubt people are following her guidelines on how to take care of theirs masks:

This is why I use disposable ones. I change mine daily. I often wonder how long people wear theirs. ?

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

This is why I use disposable ones. I change mine daily. I often wonder how long people wear theirs. ?

I resolved to wear the same N95 mask until this is over.  It is so scrungy after 3 months of use I am starting to doubt my plan.  I do wash under the sink by hand once a week and let it cook on the dash of my truck.