Adam Shifty Schitt and the Beginning of His Troubles

Hedge

ICYMI: Chuck Schumer Somehow Believes Adam Schiff Is Comparable to Martin Luther King Jr.

Beth Baumann

Jan. 26, 2020

Democrats continually say far-fetched things, especially as President Donald Trump's impeachment trial is underway. But Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) might take the cake (at least for this week).

Once the House impeachment managers wrapped up their case on Friday, Schumer hit the airwaves to talk about the arguments his Democratic colleagues made in the Senate. And the Senate Minority Leader somehow believes House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) is comparable to Martin Luther King Jr.

"There are certain speakers who are quite compelling, I mean the greatest of these I think is Martin Luther King. He forced American to listen to him even when people didn't want to hear it, when, you know, bigotry had been swept under the rug for a hundred years," Schumer told CNN's Chris Cuomo.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/01/26/icymi-chuck-schumer-somehow-believes-adam-schiff-is-comparable-to-martin-luther-n2560124

On 1/18/2020 at 11:18 PM, Hedge said:

Ever wonder why Adam Schitt is so concerned about educating everyone about deep fakes?

burn-him-down-prints.jpg?wait=0&attempt=

If true, please release them *WHILE* he is speaking on Tuesday at the impeachment trial.

adam-schiff.jpg

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

11 minutes ago, Bob&Doug said:
Shifty Adam Schiff is a CORRUPT POLITICIAN, and probably a very sick man. He has not paid the price, yet, for what he has done to our Country!
8:20 AM · Jan 26, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

<emphasis mine>   What has he seen? :ph34r:

Same thing Hedge did - a report by Jacob Wohl's best bud Jack Burkman

5 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

Ya'll seemed VERY pumped about this before - shocking the lack of discourse now. Anyway, the Jack Burkman press conference is at noon. Hope Hedge live posts it here. 

Thanks for the reminder. Those pics were something and could very well not be Schitt. I have little doubt, however, that there are pics and video of him in some compromising positions. Even if these are fake, I enjoy the thought of Schitt being asked about them. Time for the shoe to be on the other foot. Schitt deserves to have the absolute worst happen to him. I can only hope that it's slow and painful.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hedge said:

I have little doubt, however, that there are pics and video of him in some compromising positions

Nice - no facts but conjecture  - Tibs has little doubt Trump conspired with Putin. Why don't you both bake a cake together? 

Maybe there is a pee tape?

Edited by Gary Busey