Adam Shifty Schitt and the Beginning of His Troubles

Hedge

Ever wonder why Adam Schitt is so concerned about educating everyone about deep fakes?

burn-him-down-prints.jpg?wait=0&attempt=

If true, please release them *WHILE* he is speaking on Tuesday at the impeachment trial.

adam-schiff.jpg

Edited by Hedge
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

My initial take on this is that it is a bad look for Repulicans because in 2020 very few pictures rise to the level "salacious" anymore.  Although that is sad for society, it is reality.  

Schiff is a very easy read.  He is a scumbag and a liar.  They should not make him into a victim.  If the photos are truly salacious on a 2020 scale then I'm not sure where this goes.  If he is getting some action from an adult male or female it will probably work in his favor.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

My initial take on this is that it is a bad look for Repulicans because in 2020 very few pictures rise to the level "salacious" anymore.  Although that is sad for society, it is reality.  

Schiff is a very easy read.  He is a scumbag and a liar.  They should not make him into a victim.  If the photos are truly salacious on a 2020 scale then I'm not sure where this goes.  If he is getting some action from an adult male or female it will probably work in his favor.

I doubt that...it didn't seem to work in Katie Hill's favor.

Some street junkie going balls deep on a naked Schiff on all fours wearing bondage gear, will not be a feather in Schiff's cap.

Edited by 32ABBA
  • Haha (+1) 3

5 hours ago, 32ABBA said:

I doubt that...it didn't seem to work in Katie Hill's favor.

Some street junkie going balls deep on a naked Schiff on all fours wearing bondage gear, will not be a feather in Schiff's cap.

In that scenario the feather might wind up elsewhere.  

• Haha (+1) 3

9 hours ago, Hedge said:

Ever wonder why Adam Schitt is so concerned about educating everyone about deep fakes?...

i think he is already being blackmailed. how else can you explain some of his actions? i mean, we all know he is delusional but some of the stuff is just so far out in the deep end there has to be some leverage there. how could two people (Nunes and Schiffty) be briefed and one walk away with a take that is so far removed from reality as to make it comical if not criminal, unless there is something going on here.

• Like (+1) 7

as seen in one of the tweets Hedge posted above, paraphrased.

doesn't Schiffty now have to prove his innocence? we need to have third hand witnesses testify to what someone else heard and/or saw. we must protect the whistle blower at all costs! 

hysterical.gif.7ec34efeb9b94061334af6985832762e.gif

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Don't care

If the images implicate him some illegal activity (drug use, involvement in the deaths of any of Buck's multiple victims), the authorities should use the images to prosecute

But I have no interest in seeing Adam Schiff engaged in "salacious" activites

However if there are any compromising images of AOC or Tulsi Gabbard :devil:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1