Jump to content
Phil The Thrill

Bills Fan Travels to Baltimore To Confront Jerry Coleman

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Real McNasty said:

Bolded - That doesn't work in the real world with everyone. 

 

 

No, just nut jobs like this fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

That and then take it to Social media against numerous, numerous people is just stupidity on every level. Then has the balls to try to get people in trouble with their employment made it 100% personal. 

 

The whole thing is crazy. 

 

Obviously the marine is going the extra mile to make a situation out of this. But I think he should. I don’t want him getting in trouble or hurting the guy or nothing but I think it’s a valuable lesson. For players, announcers, fans, the things you say (type) can have consequences. I like the fact the fan documented everything, that tells me he was proving a point like he says and wasn’t going to hurt the guy. A real crazy takes that flight, says nothing, and catches that guy on the way to his car one night. I hope this story gets big national attention to raise awareness, although it’ll become more of a joke than how serious it could have been. 

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:


It’s pretty nuts to actually board a plane to try and go talk to the moron but if he was really taking the time to screenshot off twitter and track down peoples employers, he’s just as nuts.

 

That's his job as a "provocative radio personality"...to prod nutty fanatics

Just now, Rc2catch said:

Obviously the marine is going the extra mile to make a situation out of this. But I think he should. I don’t want him getting in trouble or hurting the guy or nothing but I think it’s a valuable lesson. For players, announcers, fans, the things you say (type) can have consequences. I like the fact the fan documented everything, that tells me he was proving a point like he says and wasn’t going to hurt the guy. A real crazy takes that flight, says nothing, and catches that guy on the way to his car one night. I hope this story gets big national attention to raise awareness, although it’ll become more of a joke than how serious it could have been. 

 

 

What lesson did Coleman learn?  That he could make another man make a total fool of himself in front off the entire internet.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:


wont put him. But is a major Defense Contractor in Orlando Area 

 

 

I'm sure they are proud of him.  Obviously he doesn't have any kind of clearance.

Edited by Mr. WEO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr. WEO said:

 

That's his job as a "provocative radio personality"...to prod nutty fanatics


Prod, not internet stalk. He shares plenty of guilt in this whole thing as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

What lesson did Coleman learn?  That he could make another man make a total fool of himself in front off the entire internet.

 

 

That NEXT  time maybe they don’t document and warn him on social media when he gets personal in private messages and crosses the line. He’s supposed to be a professional in this situation. Say what you say on radio or social media, but when you start getting into private messages things get a little more personal and crazy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, billsfanmiami(oh) said:


Prod, not internet stalk. He shares plenty of guilt in this whole thing as well. 

 

He probably orchestrating the entire response.  He played this guy for a story.  Turns out this fan was the perfect mark.

 

Mission accomplished

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:


It’s pretty nuts to actually board a plane to try and go talk to the moron but if he was really taking the time to screenshot off twitter and track down peoples employers, he’s just as nuts.

 

 

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

That NEXT  time maybe they don’t document and warn him on social media when he gets personal in private messages and crosses the line. He’s supposed to be a professional in this situation. Say what you say on radio or social media, but when you start getting into private messages things get a little more personal and crazy. 

 

 

Yes, radio personalities are a solemn group--always on the up and up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr. WEO said:

 

He probably orchestrating the entire response.  He played this guy for a story.  Turns out this fan was the perfect mark.

 

Mission accomplished

I honestly don't think he's smart enough to do that.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Obviously the marine is going the extra mile to make a situation out of this. But I think he should. I don’t want him getting in trouble or hurting the guy or nothing but I think it’s a valuable lesson. For players, announcers, fans, the things you say (type) can have consequences. I like the fact the fan documented everything, that tells me he was proving a point like he says and wasn’t going to hurt the guy. A real crazy takes that flight, says nothing, and catches that guy on the way to his car one night. I hope this story gets big national attention to raise awareness, although it’ll become more of a joke than how serious it could have been. 

Spot on, I was going to say basically the same thing to WEO in a reply. I hope Coleman learns from this, he might not get numerous opportunities if he keeps that kind of crap up. He might get a true crazy dude with nothing to lose. You can only hide behind a mic or keyboard for so long until you piss the wrong person off. 

  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr. WEO said:

 

He probably orchestrating the entire response.  He played this guy for a story.  Turns out this fan was the perfect mark.

 

Mission accomplished


Or he’s just another fake internet tough guy that uses his “status” and twitter followers to boost his fragile ego 

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rico said:

I honestly don't think he's smart enough to do that.

 

This story indicates otherwise.

Just now, Real McNasty said:

Spot on, I was going to say basically the same thing to WEO in a reply. I hope Coleman learns from this, he might not get numerous opportunities if he keeps that kind of crap up. He might get a true crazy dude with nothing to lose. You can only hide behind a mic or keyboard for so long until you piss the wrong person off. 

 

 

He's learned: "this was too easy"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr. WEO said:

 

 

Yes, radio personalities are a solemn group--always on the up and up

Just saying.. This specific story could of been “crazy fan kills radio host” just as easy. Addressing a group of fans or cities or whatever is a broad stroke. Personal private messages is a whole new level. People are twisted and crazy, he’s paid to rile fans up sure, but this was dangerous.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, billsfanmiami(oh) said:


Or he’s just another fake internet tough guy that uses his “status” and twitter followers to boost his fragile ego 

 

Probably that too.  

Just now, Rc2catch said:

Just saying.. This specific story could of been “crazy fan kills radio host” just as easy. Addressing a group of fans or cities or whatever is a broad stroke. Personal private messages is a whole new level. People are twisted and crazy, he’s paid to rile fans up sure, but this was dangerous.

 

The crazy killer fan wouldn't have posted his idiotic crusade on twitter.  He would have just killed Coleman.

 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rc2catch said:

Just saying.. This specific story could of been “crazy fan kills radio host” just as easy. Addressing a group of fans or cities or whatever is a broad stroke. Personal private messages is a whole new level. People are twisted and crazy, he’s paid to rile fans up sure, but this was dangerous.

Yup, I'm sure he'll be looking behind his back for awhile now. 

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

 

Probably that too.  


I mean look at those pics. He’s clearly never been laid by anyone other than Rosie palm and her 5 sisters...

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Back in my youth Jerry Coleman was actually someone I looked up to:
Image result for ny yankees jerry coleman


That’s the only Jerry Coleman I could come up with.  Guy must have been a Yankee hater. 

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

 

This story indicates otherwise.

Not if you'd ever heard him on the air.

Edited by Rico

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

 

 

he was trying tom play you.  It didn't work.  You ignored him.

 

This other guy put the hook right into his own mouth---and told the world about it.....all to the sheer delight of Coleman, no doubt.

 

It was too easy.  In the end, this "fan" ended up looking the fool to the world, clueless the entire time that he was manipulated into making whole fanbase look like losers.  Better off posting more table jumpers...

 

 

 

 

He likely doesn't get out often enough to get them miles...


You can say Coleman enjoyed this all you want.

 

I guarantee you he didn’t.

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

 

The crazy killer fan wouldn't have posted his idiotic crusade on twitter.  He would have just killed Coleman.

 

That was exactly what I said earlier. That’s what makes it so dangerous getting in private messages with specific people as opposed to bashing a city or fan base. 
You can say buffalo is a city full of losers on air and it’s one thing. Telling someone in private message they’re a loser is a whole different level of being a shock jock 

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rico said:

Not if you'd ever heard on the air.

 

He played this guy.  I mean how could this guy NOT understand this is what was going to happen after he posted it all in real time on-line??

 

Come on!  Who would NOT expect Coleman to tip off the cops?  This guy is an embarrassment to fans everywhere.

Just now, Rc2catch said:

That was exactly what I said earlier. That’s what makes it so dangerous getting in private messages with specific people as opposed to bashing a city or fan base. 
You can say buffalo is a city full of losers on air and it’s one thing. Telling someone in private message they’re a loser is a whole different level of being a shock jock 

 

 

I'm sure hit goes on all the time.  Yet you never see a recipient dumb enough to document his goofy response action on the internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fan didn't play that well. He should've documented it and then posted it on social media afterwards.

 

Based on his replies, though, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I call this guy an idiot who gives #billsmafia a bad name, am I going to have to start wearing disguises?

Dear Mr. Hickman, 

I live in Iran. Just in case you feel like having a face to face.

 

  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...