NFC Playoff Games: Seattle at Philly, 4:20 EST

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I loved Watson at Clemson and wanted the Bills to draft him. He beat Alabama and has the eye of the tiger. They didn’t and I was disappointed but what can you do ? Maybe some fans just follow the teams their fave college players end up on but I can’t do that. 

I'm with you.   I love the game and enjoy college more than the pros.  My late Mom and I used to enjoy our Saturdays watching together.   We called overtime "bonus football" and often switched channels to the more competitive games.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Drifter said:

Not gonna lie, it would be great to have a  wide receiver that didn't need perfect placement to make a catch. 

That is a need for the Bills for sure. Every team in the NFL passes on good players in the draft. Can’t pick ‘em all. Perhaps in April they pick up a stud WR to go with a FA addition. Have to  focus on the offense. I don’t think Ford is going to pan out at T. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

That is a need for the Bills for sure. Every team in the NFL passes on good players in the draft. Can’t pick ‘em all. Perhaps in April they pick up a stud WR to go with a FA addition. Hav etc focus on the offense. I don’t think Ford is going to pan out at T. 

Will he even pan out at Guard?  Didn’t really pay attention but how did he play at Guard?