NFC Playoff Games: Seattle at Philly, 4:20 EST

9 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

If only we had a DK Metcalf to make that happen. ?

Were you more right about wanting DK or more wrong about declaring Oliver a bust? 

Drafting a team of what-it's could get any team to the super bowl. 

Edited by Sundancer

12 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

If only we had a DK Metcalf to make that happen. ?

I don't think that matters. He cares too much about making other teams burn their timeouts instead of going for the kill. He would have ran 3 straight times

Edited by Buffalo03

12 hours ago, Livinginthepast said:

Missed the play where Wentz got injured. I saw the replay later and I'm wondering how Clowney stays in the game after he spears Wentz in the back of the head??! Did I miss something? why no ejection?

The official said they considered it but viewed the contact to the head to be incidental, and as Wentz was a runner it's acceptable to initiate helmet to helmet contact. 

The official also went on to say it's difficult to adjudicate each and every play with the increased NFL "Pointus Emphisatico" on blindside blocks given the time necessary to facilitate protractor methodology to establish the relative circumference of an Offensive Lineman's radius of parallel axis to the opposing team's goalline juxtaposed to the Defensive Lineman's visual acuity vis a vis sideline to sideline mobility and current algorithmic sensibilities. He also said something about "As such and ergo" but I stopped listening because it all made sense to me.