Congratulations, you got a thread deleted from PPP

/dev/null

It’s hilarious. ??

Especially considering where @wppete started when the thread was tossed down here originally. “How DARE the mods shadowbanning/censor me!”

Then within a few hours: “I’ll silence anyone I disagree with!” 

Cant write better comedy than that. 

The best part is he thinks this gives him a win. Oops. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

@wppete first foray into the basement caused him to go from a free speech champion to a fascist censor in under 4 hours. 

It was epic. Never seen that kind of about face so fast. Its hilarious. 

Let me guess...liberal snowflake melted?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

I don’t know his politics. He didn’t even contribute to the thread very much once it came down here (other than throwing a hissy fit about shadowbanning his thread to the mods). 

But likely, yes. An NPC gone full meltdown. Always entertaining. 

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Actually my guess would be that Mr. Weo was getting beat up so badly that he bribed WWPete to delete the thread and he was more than willing to do so what with the beating he himself was experiencing. Reminds me of a certain Bills QB running out of bounds on 4th down to seal a Bills loss. 

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Actually my guess would be that Mr. Weo was getting beat up so badly that he bribed WWPete to delete the thread and he was more than willing to do so what with the beating he himself was experiencing. Reminds me of a certain Bills QB running out of bounds on 4th down to seal a Bills loss. 

No, Mr. WEO's tougher than that.  Judging by the thread Foxx linked, @wppete needs a diaper change.

I can't even call him an idiot.  He'd have to ditch the persecution complex to rise to the level of "***** idiot."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, Mr. WEO's tougher than that.  Judging by the thread Foxx linked, @wppete needs a diaper change.

I can't even call him an idiot.  He'd have to ditch the persecution complex to rise to the level of "***** idiot."

Weo was gettingshit from everyone. He was continually getting out of his lane. 

7 minutes ago, dubs said:

I don’t think most of the people on TSW even know this place exists. Needless to say it’s not for everyone!  Haha

Well when Tibs, Gary & a few others aren't posting it is on a slightly higher level of intercourse than debating the importance of Josh Allen throwing for 300 yards. 

22 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Well when Tibs, Gary & a few others aren't posting it is on a slightly higher level of intercourse than debating the importance of Josh Allen throwing for 300 yards. 

No doubt. More time for your racist bullshiff

On 12/23/2019 at 10:08 AM, 3rdnlng said:

The curse of the Caucasian Billionaire. If only I could have been born a poor black kid in the ghetto. Absent that, a white person with high cheekbones who could claim a high salary for teaching one class a week at Harvard.