Nsekhe practicing!

YoloinOhio

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Best OL IMO is...

Dawkins - Spain - Morse  - Feliciano - Nsekhe

Dawkins-Spain-Feliciano-Ford-Nsekhe

42 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I know that conventional wisdom (or at least TBD) says that Ford is better suited at guard. But, we haven't actually seen him play the position, have we? 

Feliciano has been the best RT we've had in longer than I can remember. He's definitely been able to step up at center (although, he did have a couple errant snaps after he took over for Morse last week), but I think Morse has been great this season. Ford has been getting better at RT as the season has progressed. Nsekhe is clearly the better RT, but he's getting pretty long in the tooth. I think it's a good idea to keep developing Ford at RT while he's under rookie contract. Nsekhe will be long gone before Ford's contract is up, and hopefully by then Ford will have earned a new contract. How nice would it be to have some talented continuity on the O-line? 

Yes, we have. And Feliciano has never played RT for the Bills.

I know that a lot of fans like to talk about Nsekhe being superior to Cody Ford at right tackle.  It may be true, but it really doesn't matter.  Ford is going to get every chance to demonstrate he can  be a starter at right tackle moving forward.  He generally got better over the course of the season, especially while Nsekhe was out with the ankle sprain.  I think against Houston the Bills will probably go back to having Ford and Nsekhe split time at right tackle, but they'll have the option of playing Nsekhe more if Ford is struggling.  JJ Watt might be lining up across from the right tackle, so it will be good to have options.  

Next year will be completely different.  I don't know if Buffalo will try to have a new potential starter at right tackle, but If they don't, I expect Ford to be the starter, and I think he will be enough better that we won't be speaking of him as a liability.

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

As much as I hate to say it

IMO Dawkins - Spain - Feliciano - Ford -Nsekhe

Just because of the contract we gave Morse

I honestly think you are seeing some version of what our future offense looks like......Ty is under contract for at least another year.

The only question to me is Spain......because we also have Spencer Long backing up at OG and then there is the Cody Ford thing.

There is a chance they ALL stay and we address things like WR, pass rush, running back, corner, linebacker, etc

Feliciano is no where near as comfortable as Morse making calls and picking up stunts from the C spot

He is a Mauler in the run game tho

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

I meant to type RG for Feliciano.

We've had Ford in at RG? What game was that?

It was a game earlier in the year when Morse was out. I don't remember the particular game. It was talked about in a thread 

18 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Nescke and Morse should not see the field on Sunday. 

Nor should Tre White

4 hours ago, the skycap said:

It was a game earlier in the year when Morse was out. I don't remember the particular game. It was talked about in a thread 

Nor should Tre White

Agreed...he has been getting nicked lately...and we don't want any of that turning to something worse...

all Veterans should get the week off 

19 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Feliciano is no where near as comfortable as Morse making calls and picking up stunts from the C spot

He is a Mauler in the run game tho

this is the key. well spoken.I want Feliciano on the field though.

BTW i love that we have very good depth up front for the 1st time in ... forever !

12 hours ago, ganesh said:

Agreed...he has been getting nicked lately...and we don't want any of that turning to something worse...

all Veterans should get the week off 

Everyone should get some reps. But Bills need to get some guys on the field who have not seen action

like Duke Williams and perhaps Boettger etc.

Sweeney please !!

and i realize some guys will need to sit so these others can play.

Lorax come to mind 1st

Edited by 3rdand12