Bills Drew Big Viewership Last night in Primetime. Time to rethink their one game a season NFL

MAJBobby

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

Is Sunday Night Football not usually the #1 prime time show of the week?

I’d assume it is but without context hard to make much. 

if the bills are a quality team they get more opportunities. It’s not media out to get them or buffalo hate. Many media members appear to have a very genuine fondness for the team but have not been able to count on them.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, WacArnolds said:

Which is impressive until you compare it to the average Sunday Night Football game that draws 20.5M according to the tweet right after that. The numbers were likely negatively impacted by the low scoring game script, which doesn't draw the fair weather fan.

That's what I was expecting. Comparing Sunday Night Football to other, non-football shows is irrelevant. Everyone knows already that football is king. No other show can compete. What you want is to compare SNF games to each other. I'd like to see the ratings of all the games this season and see howl last night's compares.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, buffalobillswin said:

How was it compared to last week?

The Bills should have at least 3 prime time games including a Sunday night game next year. 

https://www.sportsmediawatch.com/nfl-tv-ratings-viewership-nbc-cbs-fox-espn-nfln-regular-season-playoffs/

Just now, WacArnolds said:

Which is impressive until you compare it to the average Sunday Night Football game that draws 20.5M according to the tweet right after that. The numbers were likely negatively impacted by the low scoring game script, which doesn't draw the fair weather fan.

Week 14 Sea vs Rams drew 17.88M

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, MJS said:

Is Sunday Night Football not usually the #1 prime time show of the week?

The Bills are also the largest city in New York State to have an NFL franchise and it was the first of those cities that had Buffalo style chicken wings*

* we get to just call them wings...Seriously, can you imagine being in the shadow of Lincoln Financial Field and saying, "I'd like a Philly steak and cheese, please!"?

Edited by dollars 2 donuts