The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

Since Adam Schiff had his backside handed to him BADLY in front of the entire WORLD trying to impeach Trump for beating Hillary in 2016, he’s been very busy tweeting out sanctimonious garbage trying to distract from the fool he made of himself.

James Woods came down on Schiff for Brains:

Political spirochete.

Know what that is?

Welp, this editor did not and upon doing a Bing search (FU, Google) it appears that a spirochete is the bacterium that causes syphillis.

Heh.........Man, we are so glad Mr. Woods is back.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/02/10/flawless-victory-james-woods-comes-up-with-a-brand-new-nickname-for-adam-schiff-and-its-brutally-perfect/

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I wonder if they got him doing the barium pill thing DR speculated about years ago.

Like when you have your septic tank pumped out. You just look at the truck leaving and say, “Get that s ***** t outta here!”

Conspiracy theorists will claim that he is bringing her back in order to be able to use executive privilege to prevent her from testifying in the future, since Dems will be continuing to subpoena anyone and everyone in order to continue their fishing expedition.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/hope-hicks-returning-to-trump-white-house-as-senior-adviser/ar-BBZY6Ax?ocid=spartanntp

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KRC said:

Conspiracy theorists will claim that he is bringing her back in order to be able to use executive privilege to prevent her from testifying in the future, since Dems will be continuing to subpoena anyone and everyone in order to continue their fishing expedition.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/hope-hicks-returning-to-trump-white-house-as-senior-adviser/ar-BBZY6Ax?ocid=spartanntp

Yes. 

1 hour ago, KRC said:

The inability to release a lost cause will cost the left much more than it will ever gain them. 

Years from now history will not look kindly on Dems in the Trump years.

Unless it's history in public school history books, in which case they'll hear how successfully the Dems persisted following Hillary's presidential election in 2016.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think she's more than a day drinker. Yikes.

I will give her credit - I've never seen someone invest so much lunacy into trying (and failing) to polish a turd. Do those morons really think anyone who isn't already a loony liberal cares about their focus-group tested "impeached forever" line? The more they try to speak about their failed smear, the higher Trump's numbers get.

Of course, as a follow up, I'd like to know her opinion on Clinton being acquitted without witnesses, evidence, or a "trial".

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Pelosi Objects to CNN Anchor’s Claim That Trump Was Acquitted in Impeachment Trial

There's stupidity and then there is Liberal Stupidity.

I can’t imagine living in a constant state of denial. They didn’t lose the 2016 election. Trump colluded with Russia. Kavanaugh’s a rapist. Trump wasn’t acquitted. Sheeeesh!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trump really cares about corruption! 

That was a defense of Trump! Wow. Pardons say otherwise...to normal people, anyway 

How many people did Barry pardon again?  And were any of the people Trump pardoned non-violent offenders, who are getting released in droves in NY?

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

How many people did Barry pardon again?  And were any of the people Trump pardoned non-violent offenders, who are getting released in droves in NY?

That's different because Barry is black and you're a racist so shut up! [/Q-tibs response]

• Like (+1) 1