Comparing Lamar & Josh

On 12/5/2019 at 3:54 AM, BehindTheWoodshed said:

It's quite simple. Allen has to keep winning.

Winning is a team stat.....

I dont concern myself with any other QB except the one under center for us (because they all make bad throws....throw interceptions....have bad games)

Josh Allen needs to continue to show progression......remember last year when every short pass was a laser and hard to catch for less then NFL talent receivers?   Now the passes are catchable.....but still get there with zip making them hard to defend....his ball placement on short to intermediate throws have greatly improved....he throws the ball away when nothing is there.....he stands tall and throws from the pocket instead of bailing out of it at the first sign of trouble OR he moves with his eyes still downfield and throws the ball where its not going to get his reciever killed

Lately......his long ball appears to be getting more accurate as well

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/5/2019 at 8:53 AM, Kirby Jackson said:

I haven’t read it all but this is where I’m going to go to my “there can be multiple good QBs in a draft class argument.” Watson and Mahomes are both good. Wilson and Luck are (or were) both good. Lamar Jackson is probably the MVP of the league. Josh Allen is an ascending talent that may find himself in the Pro Bowl this year. Both teams should be very happy with the guy that they drafted. 

You assume he will be eligible... ?

• Awesome! (+1) 1