Rivalry Week game day thread wk 14

Buffalo Barbarian

11 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Still 13 minutes left, but this might be an Iron Bowl for the ages

Has to make you wonder about these defenses. Bunch of NFL players out there....giving up 85 points with 8 minutes to go.....make that 91!!!

Make it 93!

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Wow, Stanford up on ND and there is NO ONE in that stadium!

College Football means nothing to Stanford, except when they play California.

I really don't know why Notre Dame and Stanford have this long running series going, because I don't see either school really making a big deal about it when they play.

College Football does not have a following in Northern California. There is almost no hype for any games out here.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

This Ohio State offense is unstoppable.  I wonder if Harbaugh bolts to the NFL next year after this debacle.  It could be a three team NFC East race to get him.  The Chargers could also be in play going into their new stadium.

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Harbaugh is just such a bad coach. I feel bad for those players. 

I disagree. Harbaugh has gotten talent on this team that has been lacking for years.

Not being able to beat Ohio State is maddening. I think Michigan needs to get different personnel, because Don Brown has shown that he can't stop this team at all the last two years.

Also, I cannot think of anyone who can come in RIGHT NOW, and do a better job.

I want to see what Dylan McCaffrey can do next year.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

I disagree. Harbaugh has gotten talent on this team that has been lacking for years.

Not being able to beat Ohio State is maddening. I think Michigan needs to get different personnel, because Don Brown has shown that he can't stop this team at all the last two years.

Definitely interested in McCaffrey. Its always fun to see how kids of players do and how he compares with his brother Christian. Also interested in the other brother Luke in how he does at Nebraska.

2 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

I really don't know why Notre Dame and Stanford have this long running series going, because I don't see either school really making a big deal about it when they play.

College Football does not have a following in Northern California. There is almost no hype for any games out here.

National TV ratings .

3 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Just started this game and wow embarrassing!! I've seen more fans at a spring practice. I've seen that stadium a lot fuller, is it because its thanksgiving weekend?

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Just started this game and wow embarrassing!! I've seen more fans at a spring practice. I've seen that stadium a lot fuller, is it because its thanksgiving weekend?

people don’t want to spend 7 hours, at least, around a game

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Attendance was announced at over 112,000

looked like a lot of scarlet on TV

it cleared out early in the 4th

6 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

He needs to recruit better, period. And in terms of one day winning The Game, which beyond the rivalry itself he WILL eventually need to do - to win the big 10 east if he ever wants to win the conference, make the playoffs, win the title ... he needs to respect the rivalry. I don’t  think he does, because it’s reflected by his team. Wearing shirts pre-game warmups with Greg mattison’s face on it, trying to take off dobbins shoes during the game, don Brown announcing a few weeks ago that Ohio state offense should be “afraid”, calling simple post-game questions about the gap between the two teams as “insults”  ... it’s all embarrassing. Harbaugh needs to heed the words of our own Josh Allen - don’t get bitter, get better.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Nothing?

9 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Michigan can't get a decent QB on the roster.  Year after year. 

But yeah, firing Harbaugh won't help.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.