Rivalry Week game day thread wk 14

Buffalo Barbarian

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

How about Ohio state’s? #1 in the country but can’t stop this average offense.

They’re obviously a very good team, but they have feasted on a ton of really bad teams so I’d say that ranking is a little skewed.

What did I just see?! Omg Justin Fields 

9 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

They’re obviously a very good team, but they have feasted on a ton of really bad teams so I’d say that ranking is a little skewed.

Ranking isn’t skewed. They have the best strength of schedule of any team in playoff contention. What they have not played is a really good QB. Patterson has played really well today. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

18 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

This Ohio State offense is unstoppable.  I wonder if Harbaugh bolts to the NFL next year after this debacle.  It could be a three team NFC East race to get him.  The Chargers could also be in play going into their new stadium.

Harbaugh is just such a bad coach. I feel bad for those players. 

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

nm

that was bad on Harbaugh with the stooopid penalties and plays today...

what were they gonna do..:

I thought they had a good game plan on offense in 1st half to neutralize osu DL with short passing game and OL, QB and WRs played really well. Not enough. 

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I thought they had a good game plan on offense in 1st half to neutralize osu DL with short passing game and OL, QB and WRs played really well. Not enough. 

Defense did nothing. Don Brown has no answers when preparing for this game again.

Offense actually got yardage and was able to score, but this team is not built for shootouts.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.