[Incomplete Title] We are and 8-3 and we will...........

Cygnus99

1 hour ago, BillsFan130 said:

10-6.

Loss cowboys

Loss Baltimore

Win Pitts

Loss NE

Win NYJ

This is what I believe will happen.  I’m not particularly confident about those two wins.  The Steelers and the Jets are capable of playing well.   The Jets may be extra motivated to play spoiler for the Bills in the last game. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Cygnus99 said:

Beat the  Cowboys , lose to Baltimore , beat the Steelers , lose to the Patriots and beat the NY Jets  our final stretch  of the next 5 games 3-2 and end up 11-5 for the season 

What do you think ?? 

How are we going to be in the Playoffs ? Not gonna worry about that now , let's finish the regular season first 

Asked the question but not gonna worry about it now???? :)

I think they'll grab a game they somewhere that aren't supposed to win. The confidence in the offence is growing since the play aggressive mantra was introduced. Finally we are at the business end of a season and in the drivers seat for a playoff berth. 

If the bills can pull off a win, next week's matchups help Buffalos situation.

Browns and Steelers game will either push the Browns to 7 losses or give the Bills another game on the Steelers.

Raiders play the Chiefs who are more than likely winning that division anyway and either the Titans or the Colts will slip to .500.

Here's hoping for the upset vs the Cowboys and refs.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Think 11-5 not crazy about Dallas even with Jason Garrett being horrible and of course Pats at home is always interesting ...but see us beating Baltimore, Pitt, and NY Jets 

This isnt the same Jets team from the 1st game, going to be close, could go either way.