The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

11 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

All of which happened after the whistle blower report was filed, and the White House likely got wind of it.

You obviously didn't follow along very closely today.

It was about no meeting unless they investigated Biden. That was the trade. That was the quid pro quo. 

Sondland, Guiliani and Volker spent months working on the Ukrainians to make the announcement in exchange for the Ukrainian President getting to visit the White House. 

And tell me again when, specifically, did Trump tell Sondland to execute the quid pro quo? I assume it was a face to face meeting? Or a phone call? Or a video call?

I'm curious, because, y'know, I wasn't following along too well and missed the part where Sondland gave these details.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

All of which happened after the whistle blower report was filed, and the White House likely got wind of it.

You obviously didn't follow along very closely today.

It was about no meeting unless they investigated Biden. That was the trade. That was the quid pro quo. 

Sondland, Guiliani and Volker spent months working on the Ukrainians to make the announcement in exchange for the Ukrainian President getting to visit the White House. 

Lol the meeting happened and the money went but the investigation didn't happen and now you think that is because Trump heard a rumor.  That's quite a high standard of proof.    Should we apply the same standards to Hunter?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, dubs said:

Schiff is really the lowest form of human. He’s disgusting.  The NPCs that watch this bozo and believe this pea brained fool are truly pathetic. 

I think he is great. His point that the Republicans are not mad Trump committed an abuse of power, they are pissed he got caught. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

I think he is great. His point that the Republicans are not mad Trump committed an abuse of power, they are pissed he got caught. 

You’re boys are going down Danny, we can’t stop that now. 

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

And tell me again when, specifically, did Trump tell Sondland to execute the quid pro quo? I assume it was a face to face meeting? Or a phone call? Or a video call?

I'm curious, because, y'know, I wasn't following along too well and missed the part where Sondland gave these details.

Was Sondland lying under oath?

That's seems to be what you're suggesting. 

Sondland said he had a direct line to Trump and that they spoke regularly. He also said today that he forgot or couldn't remember a lot.

He pretty much spent as much of his time as possibly not implicating himself in the crimes. 

48 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

LOL

A week after the whistle blower report was filed, Trump claims there was no quid pro quo, and Sondland refuses to say today while under oath that he believed him.

Trump got caught, and tried to cover his ass. 

Despite that "testimony", Sondland said numerous times today that it was a quid pro quo. I wonder why. 

Somehow, everyone seems to believe that Trump wanted a quid pro quo, despite everyone testifying that Trump explicitly telling them he didn't want one.

Basically, everyone is testifying that they all knew what Trump was thinking better than Trump himself knew what he was thinking.

Which - in all seriousness - is the only believable evidence in this whole circus: everyone but Trump knew what Trump was thinking.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, dubs said:

just caught his little soliloquy too. words can’t even describe. It’s like bizarro earth. 

You weren't down here in the early days of 2016's election -- but I've had the chance to spend time with him in person. 

He's a robot. If I didn't find it hilarious, I'd buy into Tom's "WAKE UP SHEEPLE" clone theory only because I've seen Schiff first hand try to have a "human" conversation. 

It reminded me of the congressman from this ep of Parks and Rec (if you've ever seen it)

https://www.nbc.com/parks-and-recreation/video/sex-education/n27949

Edited by Deranged Rhino