The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

50 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

But at least the American people vote him out of office in less than a year and we all get to see @Deranged Rhino with some new avatar for the ensuing year...

Maybe this one... who knows?

Another classic example of a Leftist not being able to think ahead. You just opened the door to meme's being avatars. I can't wait to see what gets chosen for you.

• Like (+1) 3

Is the far left (communists) sick of losing yet?

2016 election - loss (Hillary DEAD)

Trump/Russia collusion - loss (Comey DEAD)

Trump/Stormy/McDougal inappropriate behavior - loss (Avanatti DEAD)

Trump obstruction of justice - loss (Mueller DEAD)

Brett Kavanaugh was a rapist or something - loss (that drugged out coke bottle glasses woman DEAD)

Ukraine something or another -  loss (Schiff and random Deep State NPCs DEAD)

Trump must have learned his Rope A Dope style from the best. 

E8622282-D066-437E-9AFF-B2047D07B995.jpeg

Edited by dubs
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Last thing - 

we understand how embarrassing and frustrating this all must be. It’s probably like finding out Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, Harry Potter, and the Great Pumpkin are not real on the same day you found out you were adopted. But we are a welcoming group with a big tent, so please, accept this token of our sympathy and invitation to see the light. Direct that anger and hatred at the real perpetrators and causes of your angst, the legacy media and the establishment politicians and bureaucrats that programmed you to believe you cannot possibly thrive without them. 

here’s an olive branch....

407CA958-6022-4786-9F8D-3C53B9FDCEFC.jpeg

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Why should the Senate vote to impeach?

Because #OrangeManBad, of course. He's  clearly guilty of some high crime or misdemeanor, because shut up, that's why. Anyone who disagrees is a racist Nazi.

The man is actually literally super mecha-Hitler in the literal mechanical flesh!

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Just checking in to see if posters are acting absolutely insane over here as they rabidly and blindly defend Trump...

Donald-Trump-YesNod.gif

Senate won't vote to impeach him because they're spineless.

But at least the American people vote him out of office in less than a year and we all get to see @Deranged Rhino with some new avatar for the ensuing year...

You bring up a good point... why is the House doing this when everyone knows that the American people could just vote him out in less than a year? Political gain, possibly?

Now, I know it is because of the coming OIG report (and total devastation of the Obama administration and #resist crowd) but some people are fixed on other things. So, if you don't believe the OIG report will be completely devastating for the deep state (not just the left), what other reason could there be for putting on this stupid telephone-game charade?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

remember... come January, your ability to predict things will no longer be allowed. you know, because, your going to lose your bet to me.

:beer:

I expect that this wager and discussion related to it would be grandfathered in since it was made even before we made our bet and the bet itself would still be pending, no?

This is PANIC: 

Something is about to give with the Whistleblower's identity based on the sudden swing in reporting. 

That they're framing him now as "relatively" junior (which, by his age, he is) and thus a victim is the new way to spin what's coming. And that's his name (likely) is going to be all over the OIG report. He was Brennan's pick for the NSC (one of) -- and throughout 2017-2018, he was (again, likely but HIGHLY likely) one of the primary sources for much of the WaPo/NTY/Establishment media leaks framing the Russian/Mueller narrative. 

The media has to protect him -- because exposing him means exposing their reliance upon him as a source for what we now know was a false narrative. 

@Buffalo_Gal was really prescient with her call long ago that the Ukraine was going to be their undoing. 

This week coming week might be interesting.

• Like (+1) 6

4 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Just checking in to see if posters are acting absolutely insane over here as they rabidly and blindly defend Trump...

Donald-Trump-YesNod.gif

Senate won't vote to impeach him because they're spineless.

Ugh. The left REALLY can't meme.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I expect that this wager and discussion related to it would be grandfathered in since it was made even before we made our bet and the bet itself would still be pending, no?

I would expect you should at least know to use the term grandparented.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is PANIC: 

Something is about to give with the Whistleblower's identity based on the sudden swing in reporting. 

That they're framing him now as "relatively" junior (which, by his age, he is) and thus a victim is the new way to spin what's coming. And that's his name (likely) is going to be all over the OIG report. He was Brennan's pick for the NSC (one of) -- and throughout 2017-2018, he was (again, likely but HIGHLY likely) one of the primary sources for much of the WaPo/NTY/Establishment media leaks framing the Russian/Mueller narrative. 

The media has to protect him -- because exposing him means exposing their reliance upon him as a source for what we now know was a false narrative. 

@Buffalo_Gal was really prescient with her call long ago that the Ukraine was going to be their undoing. 

This week coming week might be interesting.

Hey, it's WaPo.  Where vicious terrorist leaders are "austere religious scholars."

• Like (+1) 4

8 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

sure. that is not really what i was referring to however. i was referring to where it appeared that you were making another prediction of sorts.

11 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

... But at least the American people vote him out of office in less than a year ...

Edited by Foxx