Week 11: Bills at Dolphins - Spread: Bills -6.5

Just now, r00tabaga said:

I haven't made a bet of any kind since 1993. No lie.

I promised myself that the next time that Buffalo makes the Super Bowl or Stan's Cup that I would bet as much as possible against them. 

....so I'm still waiting

Don’t get me started on how much I’ve lost on them- going with my fan heart over my brain!

Had 1k on them in XXV to cover + lost another $400 on simply winning the game, when Norwood screwed us all!

• Sad 1

I'm excited to see what "playing fearless" means..

I really like McDermott but am starting to agree that the coaches have game managed themselves into Allen's head, which is perhaps why we aren't seeing the big plays we saw he's capable of last year. 

Are these just "words" from the coaching staff or do they translate into actions on the field for the rest of the season?

The point of the offense is to score points.  Obviously the goal is for Allen to combine efficiency and ball protection with big plays, but I'll gladly take 28+ points by the offense and 2 turnovers if he's not there yet.  I'll take that, every day, over 17 points and a clean slate. 

Let's see more Singletary, less Gore (i'd rather Yeldon over Gore tbh) and more deep shots.... just keep throwing them until he hits them.  More intermediate shots.  I don't necessarily want him running a ton outside of the goal line, but let's get him in some PA roll outs, and focus more on chunk plays and less on methodical offense, because clearly we can't get out of our way enough to have a ton of 12 play drives (and that's ok because most teams can't).

Edited by SCBills

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/dolphins-better-bills-worse-since-last-time-met-170732857--nfl.html

Bills-Dolphins Preview

TRENDING FORWARD

Much of the Dolphins' improvement has come on defense.

TRENDING BACKWARD

The Bills' offense has stagnated lately. They rank 25th in points and have totaled 29 in their past two defeats.

Follow Steven Wine on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Steve-Wine

Just now, ScottLaw said:

PR machine in full effect.... gotta show Allen completing a deep ball.?

Pretty sure they have posted videos of him hitting deep balls in practice all season long, not just this week. Even before it became a talking point.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

And now the national so called "experts" are mostly picking the Dolphins to win. JesusH, 4 weeks ago, they were saying that Miami could arguably be the worst team in the history of the NFL.

Picking the Dolphins straight up?  Or against the spread?