McD Factoids - Records and Such

ngbills

On 10/28/2019 at 4:59 PM, boater said:

He's coached 40 games in his career. 20 were blowout losses. The dude needs a mentor.

I think it's more like ... he's lost 13 games by 10+ points and of those 13 games, 7 were lost by 20+  

Apologies if this has already been explained further in the thread. 

Edited by LVGrown

15 hours ago, teef said:

we see how certain posters get much more active after a loss. i'm happy with 5-2 for now.  i have no idea where it wil lead this team, but why not have fun with the rest of this season?  let it play out.  enough with the pathetic whining from grown men.  sack up people.

1) I feel that 5-2 is a bit of a fallacy.

2) How do you know someone who is not happy with the team is not having any fun? 

3) This is the internet, where grown men go to whine and let off steam because our culture leaves no other outlet for us.

I think the take some of you have that fans want the Bills to do poorly to prove correctness is misguided, it's more of seeing a train headed for derailment type of situation.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Seven-N-Nine said:

1) I feel that 5-2 is a bit of a fallacy.

2) How do you know someone who is not happy with the team is not having any fun? 

3) This is the internet, where grown men go to whine and let off steam because our culture leaves no other outlet for us.

I think the take some of you have that fans want the Bills to do poorly to prove correctness is misguided, it's more of seeing a train headed for derailment type of situation.  

you're weird.

On 10/28/2019 at 8:16 PM, Augie said:

It must have been really difficult to remain quiet through the 5-1 start. Congrats! 

This was predicted in the game day thread. If they had won it just would have been.....”well, of course, they were supposed to win!”

I’ll wait and see how things play out, but I don’t hide after a bad game. I’m also not getting into a long, dragged out waste of time. I’m not thrilled with everything (by any means!), but I remain positive about the overall direction. 

Well stated Augie,  it is indeed hard to explain things to the binary folk when grey is involved.

Go Bills!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1