Do we need a Trade now???

Cuboirs

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You have to ask yourself, are we a player away from being elite? If not then you save your assets and keeping building to the plan, select free agency and the draft.

We're certainly more than one player away from being elite.  That probably explains why Beane has not made any trades, and will most likely finish the season with the personnel they have.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

We're certainly more than one player away from being elite.  That probably explains why Beane has not made any trades, and will most likely finish the season with the personnel they have.  

Yep.

Contrast our situation with that of the LA Rams and the King's ransom they paid for Jalen Ramsey. The Rams see themselves as elite and are obviously are trying to win now. Personally, I see the Bills in a better drivers seat.. winning now burns your future.

9 hours ago, Cuboirs said:

Sure most of you saying we dont need a trade blah blah blah.....Feel different today...

I get that people are pissed that we lost but it's not like we lost to some scrubs, Carson Wentz was on his way to an MVP season 2 years ago before injury and then again the following year before getting injured again, this team won the SB a few years back also with alot of the same guys. I think we need a pass rush and better play calls on offense, maybe some screens, more running to get the pass game going imo.