Do we need a Trade now???

Cuboirs

18 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

He sucks ass!!! He doesn't adapt to the opponent well at all?

I wouldn’t say that quite.  I think Daboll is a solid coach.  But when he runs up against one of the league’s chess masters he is exposed.  

It needs to be remembered that  Pederson is one of the few coaches in the league that out-chess-mastered Belicheck.

I have found his play calling puzzling at times from the start and I still do

2 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

No. We need to draft better, though. It's beginning to look like this may unfortunately be Allen's ceiling. Edmunds looked lost out there today. I'm very disappointed in both of these guys and the longer we stay with them, the longer it will take us to become a good team. Draft a QB and sign a better MLB. We also need a shutdown CB, DE, DT, OT, WR, TE and G. I have to wonder how long it will take for Bills fans to realize that we have to move on from Josh Allen. My confidence in Beane has been shaken, but I was never one of those who thought his FA signings last offseason were all that special.

We needed this win to show that we are one of the top 16 tea

Big, strong veteran teams two years removed from being SB champs can make a lot of fans jump off of band wagons.    Good thing you only play 1-2 of those kind of games per year.

Allen and Edmunds are 23 and 22 years old, respectively.   Hard to think they're finished products.  But hey, this is TSW, home of the hot take...

Trade for Dontari Poe.  Peko and Star are not getting it done as run defenders. The Falcons are trash and probably would be willing to dump Poe for a 4th or 5th. The Bill's can't afford to be soft against the run. Ideally the team would trade for a WR but the market might not be there.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Defense getting pushed around is almost a bigger concern than the offense at this point

However they blame the DC today.

Edited by Helpmenow

Brutal loss today but its just one loss to a decent team. We are 5 and 2 with a soft schedule so i wouldnt panic so much.

We are not true contenders at the moment but our team can also improve. 

Im getting a little nervous about Allen but its highs and lows with him...

Just now, familykwi said:

I think bringing in someone new to make an impact is unrealistic.  If we could upgrade the roster for the long haul, then I'm down, but not for a rental.  How many rentals can you think of that made a significant difference?

AJ Green is no rental. He is a free agent. Trade for him and PAY HIM!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Cooper Kupp and McCaffrey... Should've grabbed them before they had their 220 yard games that should've been for us:/  Still would give up whatever it takes... Also Kuechly

Who exactly would be throwing to Kupp for 220?  Not this offense.

I believe better game planning and execution would help more than trading away draft capital. There is no player outside of Aaron Donald or Julio Jones that could cover for our deficiencies today. Football is about strategy & execution. I believe we were outschemed & our executed. That comes back to the coaching staff.